Jonas' vocal effect

Agonal

Jun 23, 2006
I would like to know what equipment and effects jonas uses on TGCD. I read that he uses the Shure SM58 mic on official site and I read in this forum a long time ago what kind of effects/preamp he uses but can't find it again after searching for hours. I know he has to multitrack and harmonize the vocals...I'm not talking about that he uses some kind of effect and I cannot figure it out. light pitch shifter maybe? 10 cents up and 10 cents down? Well any help would be greatly appreciated.

damn it must be all in his voice then...i was hoping for some thing that would help me achieve the more katatonia style vocals, I'll never be able to do that though.

Is it really necessary to do this in every thread where a bandmember makes a post? These Jonas Renkse worship posts are quite ridiculous. They are also my favourite band, but they are still humans you know. Using a semi-sarcastic/humoristic undertone to make it look less pathetic isn't really working either.

Jonas, I love you, thank you for last fair deal gone down (Anders too of course), I was wondering, why didn't you post your playlist this month, I'm used to listen to the records you choose coz it happens your musical tastes are quite the same as mine (honestly).