Is it true about Jonas

I'm sure Jonas is reading this and laughing and he will come one day and write a little sentence in Swedish. Something like: "den du är av skrik , den här er inte nödvändig. jonas ute!"

I think that when they say he can't scream anymore they mean all the time, of course he still knows how to and can scream but most likely can't do it much because it will fuck up his voice. A few things on a recording would probably be ok such as the Ayreon cause he isn't going to be doing that over and over live I guess.

who cares? hes singing voice is so much better than anything he did with screams by sooooooooooo much

Eggxactly..

The other guys can do it. Screaming/growling wouldn't fit Katatonia today as I see them. But that's just my opinion. He did well on 01011101 or whatever the title was again. Jonas was the only reason I checked Ayreon out in the first place. Good find...

Yeah...but the screams on DODS are fucking great...nothing can change that. Hail old, hail new. Everything Katatonia does is great anyways...fuck off to inbetweenerz!

mmm

Yeah...but the screams on DODS are fucking great...nothing can change that. Hail old, hail new. Everything Katatonia does is great anyways...fuck off to inbetweenerz!

mmm

hehe, fuck the inbetweeniez, hell yeah!! :D
..oh yes, I'm in the mood for some Doug Stanhope now. The mood has been set...heh. By the end of the night I will fuck EVERYTHING.. :kickass: (which really means, I really going to take one beer..at best..haha..so pathetic.)

But yes, we agree on everything. The inbetweenies will eat shit and die sooooon!