Is posting about prog dance/rave music allowed?

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
If so then I quite like this song. It is in a sense prog dance/rave music especially the 2nd half when it gets a bit crazy sounding.

and here is a stronger link to metal. A song featuring In Flames. I think if In Flames had their way they would be completely releasing music like this. I actually don't really like this one but the song above which is their own style is much easier to listen to although the chorus in this one is catchy too. Overall, quite an interesting band.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJjREXXSyA&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me a little of O.S.I. I don't know if I'd call them dance / rave, but this song is pretty cool.

Ah, Pendulum! I heard this song and loved how totally bananas it was! As soon as I heard it I put it in my dance playlist for the internet radio shows I used to do. Darn near wore it out, yet I've never checked out other things from them. Maybe I should get on that since I'm pretty apathetic to most music nowadays.

I thought the name sounded familiar. They've come up a couple of times on last.fm, so I'm getting them from someone. Probably when I listen to my neighbors.

Pendulum will be playing in Atlanta on January 23, btw. I'm going, even if they are opening for Linkin Park. :bah: