Is that too goffick for you?

GOOD GOTH MUSIC:

Been obsessed with this song of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno, I've only heard that song from the album.

This one is good too:

And, of course:

Another great (and lesser-known) goth band is Switchblade Symphony. Check it.

I can't believe I ever listened to A LOT of shit, like around '99-'00, when I was first discovering "underground" metal, such as Tristania and Primal Fear and Stuck Mojo and others who I've now thankfully forgotten.

I can't believe I ever listened to A LOT of shit, like around '99-'00, when I was first discovering "underground" metal, such as Tristania and Primal Fear and Stuck Mojo and others who I've now thankfully forgotten.

Yeaaaaaaah, it's not too bad. Just look at what today's teens have to fork through before they find their taste in music...

I just always assumed that everyone knew Bauhaus were up there at the top of that scene. I've never enjoyed them even remotely, but their influence is undeniable.

I've never heard Switchblade Symphony until just now (always assumed it would be crap), and I don't mind it.

I just always assumed that everyone knew Bauhaus were up there at the top of that scene. I've never enjoyed them even remotely, but their influence is undeniable.

I've never heard Switchblade Symphony until just now (always assumed it would be crap), and I don't mind it.

There is hope!

Pretty much the best goth song OF ALL TIME and it came out 3 months ago.

Listen and worship. Because this is IT.