NEW song by Mike!!

I truly believe Kevin Moore did well when he left Dream Theater. Whereas DT have since done bombastic and uninteresting showcase music, he's been able to create something much more interesting

I truly believe Kevin Moore did well when he left Dream Theater. Whereas DT have since done bombastic and uninteresting showcase music, he's been able to create something much more interesting

I agree.

It's weird that a lot of newer Dream Theater fans like to bash Moore. AFAIK, other than the abruptness of his departure, they weren't really fighting persay.

I don't see how anyone could prefer Rudess's god awful wanking to Moore's tasteful songwriting. Jordan of course has more technical ability but who cares about that? I have yet to hear this song with Mikael but I'll throw it on once I get home...

I don't see how anyone could prefer Rudess's god awful wanking to Moore's tasteful songwriting. Jordan of course has more technical ability but who cares about that? I have yet to hear this song with Mikael but I'll throw it on once I get home...

I completely agree. Plus Moore also wrote some of Dream Theaters best lyrics.

Check out Chroma Key btw if you like Kevin Moores stuff.

Very cool. Had I not known this was Mikael, I would have guessed Bowie. Seems very similar to his vocal style. Thank you for sharing!