Is there a "hidden" track on the album?

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I've mentioned, on here, a hidden track that sounds like Limp Bizkit on the new album a couple of times and no one seems to know what the fuck I'm talking about. It starts about 11 mins into the final song "Revolution Screams".

I wondered if it was maybe something the guys that leaked the album had tacked on to promote their own band (or Limp Bizkit) but it sounds like Joey singing to me.
Is it on the official release?

Sounds like Fred Durst shouting "all the wrong songs, all the wrong moves" on it. I don't know why Anthrax would be doing a song that sounds like Limp Bizkit from about 12 years ago. I'm confused.

I havent really been reading the board, Im not sure how that would make me stupid. Quite the opposite, you cocksucker! :lol:

Seriously, Wikipedia lists it as "New Noise" but I thought Refused were a punk band so it seemed like this must be something else that someone from the leak people had tacked on.
Its fucking awful. Seriously, fucking horrible.

Refused were a 90s hardcore bands from Sweden. They decided to get 'artsy' on their last album, which is where New Noise is from. I think the shift in direction caught the eyes of a lot of folks far beyond the hardcore scene, and you have Anthrax of all bands covering them. And LOL at whoever thinking this is Limp Bizkit.

are you really this stupid? you know that it's The Refused-cover 'New Noise', it was already mentioned countless times on this board.

Really no reason to call the guy stupid. I thought the bonus track mentioned in previous posts was on the Japan release only.

They played New Noise both with Dan Nelson and John Bush live. I checked the original two days ago for the first time and I'm surprised how come I never heard of this band before. It's pretty fucking good! The Anthrax's cover is good too but I prefer the screaming vocals on it. Dan Nelson might have approached this one closely to the original for sure.

Yep Joey "I can't scream, but I do things my own way" Belladonna's version is wimpy...

T:)

This doesn't sound like Limp Bizkit. It sounds like Linkin Park. The original version does too.

It's kind of odd and amazing that over the years Anthrax will go to such lengths to attach someone else's music to their band.