Hidden song on Vol. 8 ?????

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Anyone got any information on the "hidden" song at the end of Vol.8, after Stealing From A Thief?
It's ana amazing acoustic ballad and it doesn't sound like John singing - so who is it?? And why is it not mentioned in the sleeve - its a fucking awesome song!!

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Anyone got any information on the "hidden" song at the end of Vol.8, after Stealing From A Thief?
It's ana amazing acoustic ballad and it doesn't sound like John singing - so who is it?? And why is it not mentioned in the sleeve - its a fucking awesome song!!

The song is called pieces and its frank that sings on it. Check out the faq on the site.

Are hidden songs ever mentioned on the sleeve?

he wrote the song for his brother who was shot & killed by some punks. it hits close to home when my friends brother & his friends were playing around with a gun & it went off & killed him. its a sad & great song

Funny - when I first heard Frank singing I thought it was Whit Crane doing the vocals - at that stage I didnt know anything about the track and knowing that Whit is best friends with Scott, I thought he'd laid the vox down for it.

Its a really beautiful song - Frank is to be commended for it.