Is there any chance of Code bands touring Germany some time soon?

Ellestin

one-click buy
Sep 4, 2003
www.convivialhermit.net
I've been to Enid's very convivial release party last year, and that's about it.
I know you guys are working hard on every opportunity. Any promnising trail we may know about?
What about Ephel Duath?

we would like to put our bands in tour, but you probably know that for all the small band the only deal possible is pay-for-play. this means that we need to pay huge money to put 'em into tours. and we don't have that money. at the moment KONKHRA will do their own headlining tour this October-November, with many gigs in germany, Ephel Duath will soon tour europe, but nothign fixed at the moment. I'm working on an Handful Of HAte euro tour as well, and would be cool to do tours also for Atrox, Manes, etc... but Booking Agency ask 10.000 or even 15.000 euro to put our bands in their tours, and I've never seen 10.000 euro in my entire life, how the hell we can pay such money just for letting our bands playing live?

Yes. I'm well aware of this situation. It's a shame that bookers' fees end up excluding so many important artists from the European touring business.
I gather they have their reasons for charging such an amount and thus lessening the number of tour opportunities. And in a way the behavior of the public - showing up only if there's a big name on the showbill - is one of those reasons. People get what they deserve...
But in a dedicated fan's point of view, it is slowly getting tiresome with Marduk, Cannibale Corpse or Vader three times a year. Nothing against bands that tour a lot, but it's so obvious that these guys' bodies are on stage while their minds is in the tourbus...
If I ever win the lottery, we'll arrange something :Spin:
In the meantime, thanx for your uncompromised efforts! :wave: