Why aren't these bands touring the US?

Mr. Halloween

Aug 1, 2023
Why aren't several bands that have released new records in the past say, 2 years, touring the US? It just seems like there haven't been as many tours/shows to go to lately. Bands like Marduk and Belphegor haven't toured here to support their records for a long time. Marduk didn't even bother touring the US for the Viktoria album as far as I know, and haven't announced anything for their Memento Mori record, which is fucking awesome.

I know about Watain's visa issues, but what's taking so fucking long, the last time I saw them was in December of '19. Where the hell is Abbath, it's been years now. I need to hear some live Immortal music before I die. Who knows when/if Triptykon will ever release any new music or go on tour again.

The last show I saw was Batushka 8 or 9 months ago. Hopefully Nergal and Behemoth will be putting out some new music this year. I'm planning to make it to the Bloodbath/Primordial show at the end of May, but after that, there's not much else so far.

Have Enthroned ever toured the US? I'd love to see them, as well as Flesh God Apocalypse, Deicide, Dimmu Borgir, Hypocrisy, Incantation, Nile, and Testament.