Is there anybody out there?????????

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site

This site has gone completely dead! Where has everyone gone? It has to be the most inactive band website there is!

I was just thinking, there is no inter-action between band and fans. And I can't ever remember anyone from the band posting anything on this site.

On the Papa Roach website, they are putting 4 different songs a week from their recent London gig for fans to listen to. How comes we never get anything like this? Apart from the Dragons Lair download, we've had nothing. There must be tapes taken off the mixing desk that could be put on here. Something that you can't get anywhere else.

Or how about a band diary? Or how about ANYTHING?!!

It would liven this site up a bit and give us true Saxon fans something to get our teeth into. It's not like other band websites arn't doing the same thing.

Ok, moan over!

Pax.

I might not post much, but I do read the message board every few days. Hello from New Jersey!

Can't resist to stand up and be counted...

We'll need new releases to get people back here, even though I'm here now and then...

When will the DVD and the Heavy Metal Thunder album be released?

Good Moan Pax. The website and Message board is deader than Lemmy's Liver!
I go to Blaze's website a lot and although they are still only a small band there is so much more interaction from all involved.
Hopefully when the message board goes over to Ultimatemetal.com things will pick up a bit on this side of things, but we could really do with something like Nibbs tour diary, or just regular on the road news and photos or something.
The band do really need to be a bit more involved with the fans, especially seeing there is no fan club either.

Bajen.

Don't know when the dvd or heavy metal thunder are coming out. But I did read Vince saying that Biff met with Paul Gregory to discuss the art work for heavy metal thunder. So maybe the release of that will be not to far away. (Fingers crossed!)

Pax.

One of the biggest problems that i find is simply getting hold of Saxon albums from high-street stockists. Here in northampton we have a few compilations at HMV, nothing at Virgin or WH Smiths, and sod all at Spin-A-Disc. I've bought Power and the Glory, Killing Ground and Unleash The Beast within the past 2 months, all online. No fan interaction and not enough happening to get thier stuff into shops. A number of friends have been suprised at A: the fact that saxon are still going and B: how kick-arse thier material has developed. I didn't know that the band were still around until a covers band i see regularly played one of thier songs (walking thru tokyo).

Come on, saxon, work harder!

Okay, i'm done. ;)

Hey Pax I'm still here hanging tough as ever and a big HEllO from Seattle Wa, USA to all the Saxon fans out there in cyberspace. Have a tendency to agree this site could use a good kick in the Arse :) But till then I'll still be here waiting to see what happens. Would be nice if they came to Seattle maybe once in a while.

I know a site that´s even more dead than this one..anyone checked out the Guns N´ Roses Official site? Damn,that one´s DEAD!!!
www.gnronline.com LOL

Newly arrived here.

Indeed, not a lot of activity going on here.

I totally agree with Pax in his criticism. And I also find it quite embarrasing that the OFFICIAL Saxon site has tons of pop-up ads!!! There has got to be a change!

Hey Lord of .. småland, this is one Anderstorpare living in Gothenburg. Ha det gött

CYA eh! Pax? :)
and yes Denim & Leather did bring us together and should
also keep us togther to.

The dvd is supposed to be out in January,and Heavy Metal Thunder is to be out September/October.

Felamid, cool to see someone else from Sweden here. :)

What do you know... from Anderstorp eh. I live in Värnamo myself.

Ha 'et så bra du me'!