Is there any kind soul out there?

iplik

New Metal Member
May 16, 2004
Once, while Novembers Doom was still unknown band, they've put For Every Leaf That Falls mp3 on thair web site. To make long story short I've lost it. I wanted only that song. Is there any kind soul out there who can give me only that song in mp3 format.

I'd buy the CD but I can't through PayPal since there is a problem with credit cards in my country. And after all I want only one song... Please.... :erk:

For every leaf that falls...

Novembers Paul said:
What version are you looking for. The EP version, or the Full length version?

I don't know which one was on the web site, I guess full version...

Novembers Paul said:
We never had the full length version up for download, but here's a link to the EP version. It's on the website under Free Mp3s.

That's it then. Thank you very much, you're the greatest!!!! If only more bends would be open to their fans/public like you... :headbang:

iplik said:
Once, while Novembers Doom was still unknown band, they've put For Every Leaf That Falls mp3 on thair web site. To make long story short I've lost it. I wanted only that song. Is there any kind soul out there who can give me only that song in mp3 format.

I'd buy the CD but I can't through PayPal since there is a problem with credit cards in my country. And after all I want only one song... Please.... :erk:

For every leaf that falls...

What's wrong with your credit card system :confused: Stupid question but I was just wondering?