Is This Fkn True???

anthraxgod

Feb 2, 2002
so cal
Visit site
I was readin metal sludge's account of Dime's burial. and came across this from the drummer from Shadows Fall Jason Bittner.

1:30 a.m.: Last call, I cram in a car with Don, Jim, and one of their friends to finish the party out over at Vinnie's house. We arrive, Rita shows us to the bar, and I commence to go talk drum shit with Mike from DROWNING POOL and my good bud Charlie Benante (yes, there IS going to be a reunion tour w/ Joey — shhhh).

What the fuck is this? Is it true? Guys is this true?

anthraxgod

Just think of the ways they could use to further the confusion - Charlie: "No of course not!!! JB is our singer and will be for the years to come...". For our not-so-fast brethren, JB are the initials of the two last Anthrax singers... Coincidence? More like a plot so that the switch of vocalists goes unnoticed for some time!

Fellas, ladies. I doubt John Bush is going anywhere. If Joey comes back for a quick tour for old times sake with Bush that would be cool. But do you all really think they would release G.O.T.E and M.O.M.D if Joey was gonna replace John...

Charlie and Scott are not that dumb.
IMO...the only way Joey would be a permanent member again, is if John Bush quit.
I don't think they'd ever actively look to get rid of him.

it's always possible that joey might realize what a good publicity venture it would be on his part to suck it up and call the guys about working together again. doesn't necessisarily mean he's rejoining as a permanent member, but maybe he called charlie or scott up and said, "hey, i was wondering if you guys might be interested in doing some type of project toegether. i'm not looking for something permanent, but maybe we should tour or record and i won't bitch about money this time. i'll take whatever you give me."

to be really honest...I do HOPE NOT. But I think they´re REALLY gonna do it-I mean reunite with Joey Belladonna. That´s when they lose at least one fan from Czech Republic. I know it´s not gonna hurt anyone but I mean it.

Jono said:
???
i realy hope not
-Jono-

I hope it isnt true either. Bush has been Thrax's singer the longest now. Back when the Killer A's came out and this was gonna happen i was like ok should be alright but now i just dont care. The fact that Belladonna wanted more money than the rest of the band last time is prolly why i dont care now. Guess he thought if they fired him and they want him back hes gonna make anthrax pay him a decent amount of $$$ for singing with them again.

Someone on Blabbermouth said that GOTE was a slap in the face to Belladonna but isnt Belladonna coming back for a reunion tour now a slap in the face to John Bush?

mentalmeltdown said:
Just think of the ways they could use to further the confusion - Charlie: "No of course not!!! JB is our singer and will be for the years to come...". For our not-so-fast brethren, JB are the initials of the two last Anthrax singers... Coincidence? More like a plot so that the switch of vocalists goes unnoticed for some time!
Don't make me hurt you!!

johnnieCzech said:
to be really honest...I do HOPE NOT. But I think they´re REALLY gonna do it-I mean reunite with Joey Belladonna. That´s when they lose at least one fan from Czech Republic. I know it´s not gonna hurt anyone but I mean it.
And Ill start listening to Anthrax again...

Joey is prettier than John. And you know that he must have huge balls (of steel) to be able to pull off those high-pitched vocals.
I guess part of me wants John to quit Anthrax so he can commit himself to the important things in life such as providin' some TLC for his dear bRaT... .I mean Tori... oups!

mentalmeltdown said:
Joey is prettier than John. And you know that he must have huge balls (of steel) to be able to pull off those high-pitched vocals.
I guess part of me wants John to quit Anthrax so he can commit himself to the important things in life such as providin' some TLC for his dear bRaT... .I mean Tori... oups!
How about I kick you in the balls so you can have some high-pitched vocals?? HMMM???

I heard Scott respond to this question in an interview, recently. He said they tried to put together a tour with Joey, and Joey wanted too much money. That's all it ever was though...a tour where Joey would do half the show, and John would do the other half.

You guys are all wrong Joey isn't coming back - The new singers for thrax will be a combo of Bruce Willis and that comedian called Ant. :D

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
How about I kick you in the balls so you can have some high-pitched vocals?? HMMM???
That's good 'cuz I usually pay me bitchez a li'l extra for some nutkickin' ...

And, by the way, John and Tori are fuckin' like rabbits. Ha!