Is this reality or just a nightmare?

reality is the new dreamworld...or so my forlorn weep has cried...
forests of sadness doom at hand. egg and bacon and a dodgy band

Mvc-0003f.jpg

pagan2002 said:
reality is the new dreamworld...or so my forlorn weep has cried...
forests of sadness doom at hand. egg and bacon and a dodgy band
I read doggy-brand in the above, pardon me for ruining your moment! :worship:

Well if you really think about it as in like a descartes sit and think about it kind of way how can we ever truly know that we are awake or asleep and that there is not some crazy demon thing jus making us think this is reality..

You may scream but I know Im awake I can touch stuff see stuff etc. But the senses are unreliable my metaphorical friend..

So yeah how do we know we are awake or that this is even reality.. And that earth isnt just a narnia to a world of bigger kids.

bleed_black_orchid said:
Well if you really think about it as in like a descartes sit and think about it kind of way how can we ever truly know that we are awake or asleep and that there is not some crazy demon thing jus making us think this is reality..

You may scream but I know Im awake I can touch stuff see stuff etc. But the senses are unreliable my metaphorical friend..

So yeah how do we know we are awake or that this is even reality.. And that earth isnt just a narnia to a world of bigger kids.
To use that way of thinking; that Berg-fellow couldn't be sure if he lost his head?! :erk: