Is This The New Testament Forum??

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
No, it's the Old Testament forum, ha ha. You know, like the bible, old testament. I crack myself up.

haha, you typed the words right off my fingers.....hahahahahahahahahah, not the same exact, what i was going to post, but it was so close, i decided NOT to . HAHAHA

And swearing is allowed, bonus!!!! The popup ads at slEaZyboard was getting ridiculous. This has a lot of cool features, I love the now playing feature, fucking sweet.

Derin turned 21 last month so he has been celebrating a lot. We had approx 60 metalheads at our house for a big jam session to celebrate the big event a few weeks ago. Last weekend about a dozen of us made the trip to Vegas to see a metal show and discover the world of gambling! We'll be looking for you at Hellfest!

Thanks for the Birthday greetings for Derin. Be careful what you offer Dirt, Derin has discovered that he likes Tequilla!

Lorrie, Derin is doing OK. Thank God for Metal; it's the only way Derin can cope sometimes. Hopefully he'll begin posting again when he's ready. He is having difficulty dealing with the recent losses to the Metal World.

RIP Chuck S. and Paul B.