Issue with the final mix of Domination?

Auw man I just spent the last few minutes listening for it and now I've heard it I'm going to hear it everytime I hear the song =[ Thanks for ruinging it for me guys

maybe it has significant meaning and we should discuss the deep theological meanings that random clicks represent in dreams.

On Domination does anyone else think the gap at 4:50-51 sounds odd? or is that just my disc?

No, it's there. It's a reasonably common technique in numerous types of music. Take Opeth - Blackwater Park at 5:13 (a much shorter example) or Holst's Mars from the planets, a little less than halfway through. The strings go through a long ascending line, the whole orchestra stops dead, and then they land on this huge, beastly dissonant chord. It's for dramatic effect, the windup before they sock you in the face with total "Domination" :headbang:

The sound isn't anything that could have accidentally happened during recording. It occurs when there's a glitch in the rendering or something.

I can't for the life of me hear this "click" you guys speak of (at least not on my speakers). It's probably just the drums or something.

On Domination does anyone else think the gap at 4:50-51 sounds odd? or is that just my disc?

Yeah, someone else pointed this out asking if it was his disc or intentional? I haven't heard the album yet :)Saint: ) but he said that it's complete silence - almost as if the CD just cuts out for 1 second. I know other CD's have had problems where they have a skip due to problems, so is this intentional or a glitch?

Man, I like those explanations, the brain explosion one, and especially the ' forget the knock, my solo ruled '. Sounds like it would be from one of those Petrucci or Malmsteen dub parody things.