istanbul gigs

I'm going, if nothing disastrous happens at work. If I can make some time before the show, I'll try to meet with people from the turkish forum on the second day.

Our Lee has just booked to fly to Istanbul for the 2 gigs there, (work commitments) she gets to Istanbul about an hour before Anathema go on stage.... rock and roll

to fye and angelic - I posted a message on the turkish forum about a meeting but it looks like it got deleted.. maybe they didnt like me there heheh. wanna meet up then? i'll drink you all under the table though lol. i'll be going alone, as most of my mates are in england and going to the london gig
:(

by the way, i can volunteer to pick up Lee from the airport if she needs a lift!

Cenk said:
to fye and angelic - I posted a message on the turkish forum about a meeting but it looks like it got deleted.. maybe they didnt like me there heheh. wanna meet up then? i'll drink you all under the table though lol. i'll be going alone, as most of my mates are in england and going to the london gig
:(
Your post is here buddy! :)

The meeting's gonna take place in Ataturk Aniti in Taksim Square, details here. Be sure to come, most likely I'll be coming alone, too btw.

Andy_2003 said:
going to the London gig? London gig? hmm
oops sorry i meant to say they went to the london gig.. dunno what i was thinking.

fye - thanks for the meeting info. i'll be there. but how will everyone recognise each other? someone on the turkish forum even mentioned name tags - now that would be too much. its guaranteed that no one would recognise me as an anathema fan. tell u what, just look for the only guy with short hair(the military took it away!) and not wearing black and thatll prob be me.

tell u what, just look for the only guy with short hair(the military took it away!) and not wearing black and thatll prob be me.
Heh, neither do I wear black usually, but I'm sure there'll be a few guys around the Anit with anathema t-shirts, so look for guys with Anathema and other metal t-shirts. :)

You can also pm the organizator kaamos in AnathemaTurkey forum for handy number for example.