Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No, it's very interesting for me!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
Maybe we'll try to find something more interesting then soneone's experiens in talking with Peter Tagtgren? I think it's a follish thing... He is a man and lives on Earth such as we live.
The second thing: I offer not to discuss Peter's private personal life anymore. It becomes annouing... really annoying. As someone have already said, it's not our fuckin' busyness! Are we the people who admire Hypocrisy and respect the whole band for it or we're all old grannys which don't know what to speak about 'cause of their dotage?
Here is a poll for everyone to decide: are we going to be valid to Peter's private life and not to talk about such things anymore or everyone is pleased by shit we have here.
I offer the results of poll to be a new rule in this forum, will it be permissed or not?
Let's go!

There's a choice missing and it is "That's a stupid question.". I'd go for it.

Seriously, what is that crap about "will be permitted or not.". If some people want to discuss things in which you're not interested in or are annoying to you, just ignore it. But don't tell people that they mustn't talk about it. Everyone should be entitled to talk about whatever the fuck they want.

Well, I'm not taking these all gossips about Pete very serious, he's life is hmm....maybe sometimes I want to know the most important things, like is he ill, or something, but I won't die without more informations. Fuck, it is sometimes interesting, but taking these all serious....and treating his private life like something more important than his music, yes, it is annoying.

Fuck it so, and let's talk only about music!!

Sorry, but I must add something. Why do you treat this forum so serious?What for is such thread with a "dramatic" topic?If people didn't want to talk about Peter, about meeting with him, they wouldn't talk!You think you can forbid to people to talk about concerts at which they've met Hypocrisy, and wanted to tell about this to people?Is it forbidden from by now?So what for are such threads like this one?I'll repeat, don't take so serious all these conversations on this forum, people can talk about what they want, and nobody has to talk about everything.

And one more thing.Don't think, that you know something more about Peter's life,than he has sold us, because you , and we don't.

Amen

I didn't vote because I agree with the above post yes you have your points yes it can be annoying but these people are entitled to talk about him. It doesn't matter who talks about what it's more that they're supporting Peter or the band. If people here like Hypocrisy (Or Pain for that matter) it shouldn't really make a difference whether they're talking about how great the production on "Self-Titled" was or how long it takes for Peter to brush his teeth.

WE ARE HYPOCRISY FANS THAT'S ALL THAT FUCKING COUNTS!

I probably pissed someone off because I used all caps in the sentence but oh well I made my point.

For everyone to understand: I don't wanna be a leader of this forum! I don't wanna decide for someone what should be posted here and what shouldn't. If you want to discuss the color of Peter's shorts or whom is he fucking at this time, go ahead, it's your own private right and no one will take it away. Just try to abstruct from our conversation and see how nasty things are discussed here sometimes. And after that someone wants to call himself a Hypocrisy Fan! That's why I prefer to determine myself not as a fun but as an admirer of great cult death metal band -- HYPOCRISY, which music is a kind of art!
During a period of the time I found a tendence that people find some thing disgusty and annoying to talk, that's why I've decided to make this thread for averyone to understand what is all about here in OFFICIAL FORUM of HYPOCRISY!!!
The results of the the poll are talking more than everyone here in this thread!

i dont wanna stop all the talking about meeting hypocrisy, cause its nice if you have met them, to share that with the others,.... but i understand it that all gossips about their private life are annoying, but that has nothing to do with meeting them and have little chat with them!

If someone want to tell, that I'm babyish or something-O.K, but the most unbelievable and absolutelly babyish thing is the fact, that the adult people are so crazy about what is going on exactly on this forum....God, people, relax, it's only an ordinary place to have some information, talk to someone about music, or even stupid gossips!Why is it so important for you?Some of you are treating these topics like something most important in their life.Don't argue like kids, and the most important-if someone wants to tell his or her opinion about the topics created on this forum, by someone else, don't do it in so rude way.Because the most disgusting, are so coarses or cheeky opinions.
I don't need to insult people, when I'm writing my opinion, and Shamateur, your messages like "whom is he fucking at this time", are absolutelly disgusting, rude, and scandalous. I hope, you're not proud of it.

Thank you

"Whom is he fucking at this moment"?
Ethera, you were interesting this at least a few times!

Ok, now I've become the one to be blamed, as it's sung in famose song?

I've never been interested in "fucking".I'm not so coarse!And don't try to insult me in such way, because it's rude and disgusting.