It makes me want to cry

misfit said:
I like the Haunted ... the first 2 albums. Haven't heard revolver.

Shadows Fall on the other hand, suck the balls.

As far as genre classifications (especially by media) goes, who gives a fuck? They can compare whatever they want to whoever they want. It'd be a problem if I actually took advice from them and had a brain. But as it so happens, you'd have to lack a brain to take advice from any such magazine. Conclusion: idiots care.

Well, we're just saying that people who review metal should actually have an idea of what they're talking about.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Well, we're just saying that people who review metal should actually have an idea of what they're talking about.
And when was the last time the underground scene actually cared about what the popular media had to say. I'm just saying why care about something that is completely inconsequential.

Also though Im not a big fan of Shadows Fall, their cd The Art of Balance did have some pretty thrashy songs that reminded me of late 80s Anthrax. Any more bands like Carnal Forge, Kreator and Sodom are some of the better of good thrash left. Just my opinion though.

blakmetalemp said:
The real question is WHY ARE YOUR READING REVOLVER?!?!?!? Brave Word and Bloody Knuckles or even Terrerorizer are much much better. Very rarely do Revolver ever have anything worth reading.
I don't read Revolver, I took that on metal-rules.com

Apparently 2 or so thrash riffs per song makes a band "thrash" no matter what the rest of the band sounds like or what kind of emotion they exude.

Haha that's been posted on every metal forum ever in the span of a few days. I love how fast funny shit travels on the internet.

I just found it funny because on a board I go to, everyone wanted ninja metal to exist and we would always have lengthy debates on it (alone with the "pirate metal" of Running Wild). Now it exists. Too bad it isn't better.