Italian Tour!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce that we will hit the Italian roads together with Circus Maximus in November for gigs in Rome, Trieste, Bologna and perhaps also Milano.

We always have a blast with CM and I hope this two-for-one doubble deal with SW and CM together may attract the Italian audience.

Thanks to Max and Romano for setting this up!

November 6th - Seventh Wonder + Circus Maximus live in Milan

I'm already there!!! :worship:

Thank you, guys...I'm spreading the word to anybody I know!!!I hope you're going to perform in a big venue, since I think there'll be a lot of people...

Cheers!

You've got to be fu***ng kidding me. That is awesome, together with CM as well.

Only Italy? This line-up deserves to play everywhere.......

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to announce that we will hit the Italian roads together with Circus Maximus in November for gigs in Rome, Trieste, Bologna and perhaps also Milano.

We always have a blast with CM and I hope this two-for-one doubble deal with SW and CM together may attract the Italian audience.

Thanks to Max and Romano for setting this up!

GRANDE ANDREAAAAS!
You know how y'day we were extremely sad to have missed your party!!!!

YOU DESERVED :worship: to have your days in Italy long before this unbelievable new cd...now IT IS IMPERATIVE TO HAVE YOU HERE!!

Soon we'll be able to give to you and all your fans the hole information abt venues!! Besides the great CIRCUS MAXIMUS we'll have some italian guests too: BlackWings and Pathosray so...C'mon Progster / Metal Maniacs let's AWAKE this country!!!:headbang:

Message for Non-italians: Pls bare in mind that ALL the four dates in Italy will be very close to lowcost (ryanair) italian airports.
We'll grant assistance / info to every metaller will come for this amazing tour :
join IL CIRCO DELLE MERAVIGLIE (once in Italy you'll understood the meaning ihihih:lol:)

waiting for YOU!

No mercy during Italian fall

Yeah, of course..........put in Pathosray as well :Smokin: .

As i've mentioned in an earlier post..........
NOW MY DREAM LINE-UP IS COMPLETE!!

Things on my mind right now:
- I need to go to Italy in the fall :headbang:
- Money? No problem
- Time? Now that might be a problem --> I am a teacher and my work doesn't allow me to take some time off when i want. We only have our holidays (which is enough btw) so now i'm hoping that these dates somehow will entwine with my holiday OR will occur in a weekend.

Let these dates arrive soon, i am very curious now.......
Nevertheless, awesome package - this line-up really needs to fly across Europe.

I do have a question..
Andreas said:
Yeah, looking forward to it!!

Well, ya know -just talk to your local promotor and we'll be wherever, man!

So far we have yet to turn down a single gig we've been offered...

...talk to my local promotor....
How does this work? Does this mean that i can make/have to make contact with managers of venues in my area which can handle a (metal-)concert? Do i have to 'make them warm' to check out this package of bands?

Well, the deal is that usually we (as a band) do not arrange gigs on our own. It is simply virtually impossible to know where to turn when we're talking about an entire country which we know nothing about.

That is where the every day guy can come in. To the best of my understanding Max and ROmano made the Italian thing happen on their own -and they generally don't work as promotors.

What You, or everybody els for that matter can do, is of course drop by clubs which usually feature rock/metal bands and let them know about us. Drop an album, promo or simply a link to MySpace or our webpage.

It's usually not that big a deal, but usually someone, somewhere, somehow will have to put up some money up front and that is usually the major issue.

We can of course not pay ourselves to play somewhere, which means that someone will first have to set up transportation and lodging for the band, then keep their fingers crossed that their advertising attracts a large enough crowd to make ends meet. That's pretty much how it works.

We are (if I can say so myself) very easy guys to deal with. No funny business, no bullshit no crap. We are very forthcoming and we just wanna get out there and play our music to the poeple who love it as much as we do.

In this business nowadays, you cannot overestimate the power of the grassroot movements. There is always a chance to make a difference!

Ok, thanks for explaining! So that's how it works...

My idea is to make a letter and mail it the managers/organisers of some well-known venues in my area.
I'll explain, in a subtle and nice way of course, what SW (and CM) is/are about and hope they will check out the links in the mail as well.
Let's see if this will open some eyes and eventually some doors.
Like we say in the Netherlands " a NO is what you have right now, a YES is what you might get"......Yes, i know it's a bad translation but you know what i mean, right?!! --- :)

We only have our holidays (which is enough btw) so now i'm hoping that these dates somehow will entwine with my holiday OR will occur in a weekend.

Let these dates arrive soon, i am very curious now.......
Nevertheless, awesome package - this line-up really needs to fly across Europe.

I do have a question..
Andreas said:

...talk to my local promotor....
How does this work? Does this mean that i can make/have to make contact with managers of venues in my area which can handle a (metal-)concert? Do i have to 'make them warm' to check out this package of bands?

Mmmmmmhhhh:cool:
Be prepared to "Isolate" Italy, my Dutch friend .... :rolleyes: I do think that there is an "interesting weekend" for you VERY SOON....:kickass:

Yes, my Italian friend :p there is.... in the past I've always isolated well in Italy!

Serious though, right now, i'm really thinking of going :Smokin:
Rome the 7th (friday) and Bologna the 8th, these are the dates that are (maybe) possible. Rome will be quit difficult though since the plane from Eindhoven will leave at 14:30; that is too close after the last lesson i have to give...... maybe i can arrange something with my co-workers.
Bologna shouldn't be too much of a problem. The distance between Rome and Bologna is about 350-400 kilometers......taking the train is the best option i think.

I have to check out some other things as well of course, but i just love the thought of going to Italy in November.......:headbang:

Italy.jpg

Are these co-headlining concerts?
In other words, do you allready have some thoughts about the time on stage for SW and CM?
I ask this because I saw the same kind of poster at the CM-site with special guests SW......co-headlining would be awesome :headbang:!

Congrats for that tour with CM.

Have you guys thought of making any kind of tour diary of that upcoming tour? For example in form of some kind of blog or youtube-videos? I have always enjoyed that kind of stuff, especially if I won´t be able to attend the shows myself etc. It would be cool to see behind-the-scenes-stuff and some live videoclips.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I was looking forward to the previously announced Milan night, and now it's in Turin!!!:OMG:

Too bad...I have to skip this one:cry::cry::cry:

Andreas, hope to see you all at Gods Of Metal 2009 in Italy...:headbang:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I was looking forward to the previously announced Milan night, and now it's in Turin!!!:OMG:

Too bad...I have to skip this one:cry::cry::cry:

Andreas, hope to see you all at Gods Of Metal 2009 in Italy...:headbang:

C'mon Alex!
they'll drive/tour till Rome and you cannot join them from Milan upto Turin (100km) or Bologna on Saturday night Prog Party fever :headbang:!?!?! can't believe it ...::lol:

See ya in Bologna guys! :headbang:
Me and my lady!

Saturday night prog party fever.... :lol:

I wish to enjoy a cold beer with all the band! :kickass:

See ya in Bologna guys! :headbang:
Me and my lady!

Saturday night prog party fever.... :lol:

I wish to enjoy a cold beer with all the band! :kickass:

yeeeahhh! TUTTI A BOLOGNA !
I feel that Bologna will be the crowdest and best date of the tour
We'll be there in 6 (six) from Trieste, and of course, there'll be no limit for the beers :kickass: (ihiihih) and I'm pretty sure that bands will be happy to meet every fan after the show (while drinking Coke..they've to play:headbang: no!?!?)

see you in BOLOGNA!

Sorry, on 6th November the italian tour date, at "Peocio" in Trofarello (Turin), is confirmed or not? That place is behind home...

:OMG: