Italian Tour!

First of all, sorry for delay in posting a message,
when me & Romanowar only thought about this (mini?) italian tour, cannot imagine only 1% of all great / funny time on this long travelling, amazing and unforgettable exhibitions...
totally unexpected satisfaction before/during/after the shows, where we and band members were so glad to meet many enthusiastic fans (merchandise completely sold out!) and have some beers (oooociiiiiii:kickass:)

Sorry if it takes so long for us now to come back to "normal life" and be able to post a message in order say GRAZIE / TACK / THANK YOU :worship: to people in Turin, Rome, Bologna, Ronchi and overall fans who came from UK (Manchester duo rules!) Austria, Slovenia, Croatia...

thanks to the guys to have gifted us an holiday in paradise for almost a week, they were 1,000 times better we can only imagine!!

Next week we'll fly to Sweden to see SW again performing live (we cannot live without a SW concert :headbang:) and hopefully we'll give them tons of video/photos we are collecting in these days, to be posted on theirwebsite/forum/etc...
...so stay tuned...and be prepared for next year italian tour as well !?!?

UP THE WONDERS!:headbang:

Hey MAX & Team,

really superb, It is very cool to see these rocking pictures, Love to have some more videos, even If I was not Italy, I could feel your performance via these posts, :Smokin: My friend Philipero in Italy told me that he was there in live and enjoy a lot, I really missed it guys,

Cheers,