The First Tour is over!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
Hi Everyone!

I would like to take some time here to say a few words about the first Seventh Wonder tour in Italy.

First and foremost, my eternal gratitude towards Romanowar, Maxx and Manuel for setting this up -the best promotors in the world!

Huge thanks also go out to all the fans we played for and met, both our own loyal followers and those who were there to see Circus Maximus, but still showed unwaining support and love -thank you all!

The tour was a success from top to bottom and brilliantly executed by both the arrangers and the bands if I can say so myself. We appologise for running out of t-shirts and CDs before the tour had ended but we did not expect the huge demand for merchandise -.it won't happen again!

Throughout the tour we changed the setlist around a bit after what felt good and what people wanted to hear and so on but there were a few first-timers that made it unto the set list! ;)

Aside from playing to many crazy fans we also got a chance to enjoy the Italian cuisine, experiece the beautiful countryside as well as see the Colosseum in Rome -excellent!

On the final night in Ronchi close to Trieste, we finished the set with the favourite song of the promotors and invited them up on stage. It was a special moment that I would like to share with you on this picture when Manuel, Romano and Max help us out with the final chorus of Not An Angel:
NAA.jpg

We also shared many memorable moments with Circus Maximus and we really appreciate those guys both as musicians and as people.

So, after standing before the Colosseum in awe, rocking the Italian crowd, drinking far to many beers, almost getting arrested in Rome after climbing a tree (?) and meeting the best people in the world:
-Thank You, from the bottom of my heart, for a wonderful and unforgettable experience!
//Andreas

AB.jpg

(thanks to Simone Cecchetti for the pic)

Awesome! I would have loved to have seen Circus Maximus and you guys live! It will probably be awhile before you guys make it over to the states, but I'll be there when you do!

Awesome news!

Good to read that everything went beyond your expectations.
So, no more t-shirts and cd's - I think you guys made a lot of new fans as well! :headbang:
I hope a lot of 'new doors' will be open in the future.....this tour needs a quick follow-up indeed.

Awesome last picture, by the way.
Let's not forget the first picture though: great to see that Manuel, Romano and Max had a pleasant time on stage!

So, when are you gonna play in your homecountry next time? It would be really nice to see you guys live soon! :)

...as I wrote on the other "Italian tour" topic, it was a journey in paradise for us living 24/24hrs with these guys that are unbelievable in everything they make and they say (ok there're some exceptions, Rome Carabinieri were not so happy to see a swedish climber on top of a tree...ihihihh)

the cherry on the cake was our stage invasion during "Not an Angel" that we "forced" them to include on traxlist! ...of course I was completely without voice...

so... LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Tack Andreas / SW!!