Italian Tour!

Hey MAXX,

sent you a PM with some questions about the Bologna-gig.

Greetz.

Ok, thanks for explaining! So that's how it works...

My idea is to make a letter and mail it the managers/organisers of some well-known venues in my area.
I'll explain, in a subtle and nice way of course, what SW (and CM) is/are about and hope they will check out the links in the mail as well.
Let's see if this will open some eyes and eventually some doors.
Like we say in the Netherlands " a NO is what you have right now, a YES is what you might get"......Yes, i know it's a bad translation but you know what i mean, right?!! --- :)

And if you need a nice support act willing to play along for some beers::kickass:

www.exlibrismusic.com
www.myspace.com/exlibrismetal

The songs on the Myspace are available for download.

This band consists of highly qualified musicians. Weak part is, just like in SW, the bassplayer...:zombie: Of course...:erk::)

So, yesterday evening was the start.............I hope you guys kicked some metal-ass!! :headbang::headbang:

Enjoy your time on stage during the next three shows, I'm sure you're gonna make some new SW-fans as well!!
I wish I could have been there but lately things aren't going exactly according to plan so unfortunately I have to pass.

:worship: it's been a very big pleasure to be @stazione birra tonite :D!

you've been the best :worship: :worship: :worship: !
i really enjoyed your opening act :) and i'm really happy to be at home now, looking at all of your signatures on my moleskine paper and taking care of your cd on my desk :)

andreas, your bass rules! wonderful sound ! :worship:

\m/_ tonz of love and support !
Chiara

Hey Guys!Do you remember me??

I've been maybe the first guy who approached you at stazione birra friday night to thank you for the fantastic show and performance and to have my mercy falls limited edition signed by all of you!!:hotjump:
I thank you so much again for the great experience,humility and tecnically exeptional performance you brought to us in italy.I really appreciate this Andreas.Greet me the great tommy, johan, kyrt and johnny.I wish you a lot fun and good audience in the other italian gigs!

Only one tecnical piece of advice for the upcoming shows:the kyrt's keyboard and tommy's microphone tonight was really too low in volume!I sang all the song because i like them and love them and know the lyrics as well, but the sound technicians must be more accurate next time so the people who don't know your fantastic work yet could appreciate and love it too! ;-)

Finally i can say that i'd never imagined that from a seventh wonder could have born the eighth one!!!
Mercy Falls is a Spectacular,Empatic,Prog album!

See you at the next show in rome!
Next time i'll bring my camera and i hope we'll have a nice chatting togheter!

Don't forget me!!it's been a pleasure

GIAN MARCO :worship:

Unfortunately I made no pics or video and i don't know "waitings in the wings" very well 'cause actually i ordered it two weeks ago and i'm still waiting for it, so I just can tell you the "mercy fall" tracklist tommi :)

1)A New Beginning
2)Unbreakable
3)Hide and Seek
4)Welcome to Mercy Falls
5)Tears for a Father
6)The Black Parade
+ 2 songs from their previous album (i believe no songs from "become")anyway I'll tell you their names as soon as possible :p

(Fantastic choices considering the limited playing time they had before circus maximus O.O)

and,offcourse, you're welcome ;-) !
Gian Marco

Hi guys,
here there are some pictures from the first date of the Seventh Wonder Italian tour.
Sorry for the poor quality, but my camera is not really good and the lights were very low.

The concert was really terrific and they played wonderfully, unfortunately the volume of some instruments was really too loud and the vocals and keyboards sometimes disappeared.

It was really nice and funny watching all the SW member having a really big dish of "polenta e salsiccia" before the show ...I think that "powerful" meal helped them playing so well after :kickass:

Enjoy and W SEVENTH WONDER. Ciao

Hi guys! I'm sorry but I don't speak english very well. I want only to say you that yesterday in Ronchi you made a great job. CONGRATULATIONS!

Your music is wonderful and I love your new album Mercy Falls :worship:

P.S. Thank's to Romanowar that gaves me the opportunity to know you :headbang:

Thank you so much guys! :worship:
I was in Bologna and the concert was simply amazing, fantastic!
(sorry again for my english)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :hotjump:

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the SW guys for putting on an amazing show in Rome! My friend (Aaron) and I travelled from Manchester (UK) to attend the show and it was well worth it!!!

Special mention to Johnny and Andreas B who took the time before and after the show to chat and share a beer with us!!! :kickass:

Oh, a massive THANK YOU to Max and Romano for organising the tour and for making us so welcome when we arrived at the gig - you guys are the best!!! :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing SW play live again.... and maybe hear the whole of Mercy Falls played live from start to finish!!! :heh:

Phil.

Well said Soothsayer!!
I'd been really happy to meet you at the show...but unfortunately we didn't.

See you to next complete Mercy falls session show!! (maybe in england who knows??) And thank you for the support to the great SW guys!they deserve to become headliner as soon as possible!!

Gian Marco

Hi guys,
here there are some pictures from the first date of the Seventh Wonder Italian tour.
Sorry for the poor quality, but my camera is not really good and the lights were very low.

The concert was really terrific and they played wonderfully, unfortunately the volume of some instruments was really too loud and the vocals and keyboards sometimes disappeared.

It was really nice and funny watching all the SW member having a really big dish of "polenta e salsiccia" before the show ...I think that "powerful" meal helped them playing so well after :kickass:

Enjoy and W SEVENTH WONDER. Ciao

amazing photos!!
I would have given everything to be there:cry:

SW, you made me dream :worship:
I was in Bologna, second line from the stage, and i enjoyed the show from start to end: you're great and your music is amazing...Please, don't give up!
I hope to see you again!

Some Swedish crazy guys jumping towards ... success ... in Rome right in front of the Colosseo!

SWjumping.jpg