Itching Mixing Stems - Modern Metal / Death Metal (Voc, DI + MIDI)

blackwolf87

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2010
Like many others here, I started long time ago by practicing my mixing skills with the help of this forum.
Nowadays I´m very proud of my mixing achievements and of course of the whole album that took me and my band almost 5 years of work.

My gift to this community: Leaving the World behind - Mixstems:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyyookvphyo8ntg/Leaving the World behind - Mixstems.zip?dl=1

I wanna hear your mixes, approaches, opinions, questions about the production, etc.

Cheers and stay Metal !

Hi guys! Thank for your stems!

-----------------------------------------
Kozi Studio
Mixing and Mastering.
If you wish me to work on your music for LP, EP or Demo album. Please contact me via email or through Facebook page

Reactions: Born2Perform
Hey Kozi, can you clarify "completely out from instruments"? you mean loud?
Listen to vocals and instruments, timing is out. Check original version or my mix you will hear that in your there is something not ok with vocals. Probably you have moved something etc. Also check 1:22 on your mix like drums are off as well. You need to check your project :)

Listen to vocals and instruments, timing is out. Check original version or my mix you will hear that in your there is something not ok with vocals. Probably you have moved something etc. Also check 1:22 on your mix like drums are off as well. You need to check your project :)

thanks for pointing this out, will check

Reactions: Kozi
reauploaed, reposting although the original link is still valid and renewed. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: Kozi