it's about that time again: BOARD MIX TRADE!

I haven't heard anything from RealmArchitect since I PMed her my address (some time ago). I hope I actually get a mix this time around. :/

I was all timely with mine and everything too.

FuSoYa said:
I haven't heard anything from RealmArchitect since I PMed her my address (some time ago). I hope I actually get a mix this time around. :/

I was all timely with mine and everything too.

Let me know if you don't get one. I had so many songs that got cut out of the first to easily make a 2nd. You're probably frothing already by looking an Baliset's!

what do you mean?

90% of the effort involved in making a mix CD is selecting tracks & arranging them properly. the mechanics (finding them, burning your own) is nothing.

My apologies to goatschool. The mix is not done yet. Given how I've spent every day since metalfest, coughing on other's SCSI devices is a concern.

xoxoxo
-k-

russell, i'm sorry, but there is like no way i can finish your disc before i leave in like 24 hrs. a lot of it is picked out, but i won't even be at my apt (where the computer is) to finish it for another week and a half. i will include some extra goodies to make it worth your while tho!

top for people to review old track lists if they wish. although for some reason i never posted my track list to preppy in here? i think i might've posted it in another thread...