it's about that time again: BOARD MIX TRADE!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
ok, well, the last one went smashingly (for me) and i got an awesome mix i still listen to frequently from jake, so who's up for trying this again? here's how it'll work.

you post here, and in your post note if there's anyone you don't want to be grouped with (for example, i don't want Toby, because i have several mixes from him already. i should probably exclude jake, but i kind of would like another one from him, so nyah). i'll top this thread thoroughout next week ('til may 2ndish) so less frequent posters can get in. then i'll set up a circle and we'll PM addresses and send mixes down the line.

standards: mix CDs, not tapes (unless you and your traders come to mutual agreement); individual songs from different bands (eric!); please include an insert or at least a paper noting band and song names; once you've finished your mix, post the track list here; let's set a goal of getting the mixes out by the end of May; mixes can be anything, not just all metal or something.

please don't offer to take part if you're not going to follow through or check the board for another month.

did i forget anything? ok, let's get to it!

i want in. Don't group me with eric because i'm already doing a trade with im. Also I don't want to be grouped with anyone i know in real life (josh, alex, sam, greg, alex nagle, mia).

:)

sure, why not? not that nagle posts here much anymore, but I'd rather get a mix from someone else this time around. and josh just recently got sent like 4 mixes I've made, so he's probably better off getting music from someone other than me.

UM let me read the thread AND login. First time in a week that I haven't had to take my laptop for a half hour ride to do that. So, I'll take it as a sign and jump in. My only request is that postage not brutalize my limited supply of funds.

top2.jpg

Yeah I'll join in. I don't care you I'm with. Just to let you know I'm into prog rock/metal, and other branches of rock/metal. But I'm open to anything. hjhkjhkjh

How about if we make this one theme-based? I don't think many of us could surprise the others with new music anyway, so I think creativity has to play some part in order not to make this just another mix trade.