it's about that time again: BOARD MIX TRADE!

yeah, i got it now xfer! for those who don't know, i sent jake a burned cd-r of like a bunch of albums on mp3. he got a ton more music, but not the intended mix disc. sorry jake.

and what toby said. his is done and sitting in my apt, and after reading that UM interview russell did, i'm including a cd-r with a bunch of Sealab episodes.

and i'm totally in for this round.
My stepdad plays accordion, so maybe i could record him playing and put some hard dance beeetz behind it for azal.

awesome, you guys don't know how hard i worked on preppy on AIM to get her to take part!

jake, if you assemble MP3s, and can IM them to me or let me FTP them one night, i don't mind burning a CD for you to "send".

and stultus, that is a good idea, and will give us a little direction, i think. i don't want to be TOO TOO constraining, though. if someone can throw out a good idea by the end of the week maybe we'll adopt it?

i dont really have to post the playlist do i? that may just overcomplicate me and put me over the edge. but otherwise, i'll do it.

Hott hits of the 80s
Hard Rockin' tunes of the 70s
Weak Ass Alternative from the 90s
Disco Divas
74 Minutes with Rod Stewart
Death Metal Destruction
Power Pop for the People
Garage Grundge Getaway

FrostGiant said:
Hott hits of the 80s
Hard Rockin' tunes of the 70s
Weak Ass Alternative from the 90s
Disco Divas
74 Minutes with Rod Stewart
Death Metal Destruction
Power Pop for the People
Garage Grundge Getaway

How about all foreign music? Well to the US I meant.

But I think my best idea would be to have the songs on the playlists go from starting off with slow tempos and then gradually building up to fast ones. Or Visa/Versa

that's not a bad idea, rabidwarfare, because it'll still let people do basically any kind of mix they want.

realmarchitect, we'll do a "circle" like last time? i'll pick people randomly except for the joshes of the world who requested something specific.

hehe

nah you can just send it to Jersey and my dad will bring it along when he comes to join in on the forceful gang-fucking of Muslim virgins in late July.

xfer setting up his summer vacation plans.

vacation.gif