it's about that time again: BOARD MIX TRADE!

ok, i drew names out of a hat (well, out of a pile on my bed), throwing them back if inappropriate (ie according to my first draw i ought to give a mix to toby, which was a requested no-no), and attaching requests when possible (preppy under goatschool, avi under josh). the only thing i'm iffy about is that i ended up giving a mix to josh--i don't mind, and i don't see a request from josh to avoid people he knows in person, but if he registers a complaint tomorrow i'll drop myself down to between azal and chupe (the first two people down the line i don't know in person).

give your mix to the person below you, GET a mix from the person above you. if someone drops out for whatever reason, post here and let us know and we'll just close the circle. please try to get these out by the end of may.

it's your job to PM the person ABOVE you with your address. if you find them too creepy or unknown, um, i guess have them send it to me, and send me your address and i'll mail it. if you find me too creepy, then, oh well.

also, preppy, i would rather have a CD than a mix TAPE, so if you need to make a tape instead of CD i'll drop myself to between azal and chupe666.

rabidwarfare is "above" baliset.

Baliset
Stultus
kleo706
goatschool
the_preppy
xfer
VangelicSurgeon
avi
FalseTodd
RealmArchitect
FuSoYa
azal
chupe666
Russell
RabidWarfare

Baliset
Stultus
kleo706
goatschool
xfer
the_preppy
VangelicSurgeon
avi
FalseTodd
RealmArchitect
FuSoYa
azal
chupe666
Russell
RabidWarfare

???

That's fine with me cause I can get a copy of alex's mix too.

i am also wondering if xfer slept and/or rolled around on the names before he drew. that would be bad or good mojo, depending on who you are, i guess.

ok, we'll do the swap--obviously josh wants the_preppy's CD :). and i was envious about goatschool's mix, so i'm glad i get a copy now.

preppy, you're now GETTING a mix from me, and SENDING one to josh. i think i have your address already, and goatschool i'll PM you mine and look anticipatorily toward receiving a CD. before josh swapped around the list, you were sending me your mix, but not now.

also, i guess once i post the track list, if anyone would like a copy of the mix, i can make another and send it for like 40 cents, so no big deal. so if you wanted to bathe in the shining awesomeness of my musical taste but got a crappy mix-giver, you can still make out like a bandit. heh heh.

xfer said:
so if you wanted to bathe in the shining awesomeness of my musical taste but got a crappy mix-giver, you can still make out like a bandit. heh heh.

HERO2.JPG

i have several "ready-to-go" mixes, but i guess to keep true to the principles of a mix trade, i want to bring an element of originality to the one i'm making...i think i'll probably end up using some track sequences from pre-made mixes, but the end result won't be a beast yet seen before in this shadowed world.