it's about that time again: BOARD MIX TRADE!

xfer, music-wise, what I believe to be a coherent connection between two different tracks might seem completely bizzare to someone else. But it works really nice if people actually put though into their selection in regards to audial connections.

Also, the word, "patriarch" does not have an adverb form.

true...the last mix trade, jake put all the songs on my mix in alphabetical order. i asked him if that's the order his burner software put them in but he said it was carefully selected that way. so that's one pretty unintrusive way to add design to a mix; i do think it's most important to arrange songs so they flow in interesting ways, though.

avi is the King of Cross-Fades.

i would say that, since this mix trade is going to be our first real big one (hopefully)(i think the last one, only 4 or 5 actual mixes ended up trading hands), let's not go with a unified theme right now. HOWEVER you are welcomed and encouraged to do something cool if you so desire. i think i am going to.

I've used Cakewalk Pyro for mixing before, but I just got Acoustica's mp3 mixing software and it's nicer in some ways. Pyro is more powerful, but sluggish and harder to use.

holy shit the circle setup is going to be killer on this.

can i ask that, if possible, you make extra copies of your mixes to send to people you want to have them, rather than EVERYONE requesting specific partners?