It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Best show on TV.

The great thing about this show is, the more you watch it, the more you enjoy it. We just finished watching seasons one and two on DVD. It's clear to see, they've really hit their stride now. There are some definite parallels between Sunny and Seinfeld. Both shows are dark comedies, that were slow to find their audience. Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing this to Seinfeld in terms of overall quality, Sunny isn't there yet. I'm simply suggesting some parallels. However, I would say it's the freshest, strongest comedy to come along since Seinfeld. The last episode, "The Gang Gets Whacked", was hysterical. If you're not currently watching this show, you're missing out on something truly unique.

By the way, how can anyone not love a show with episode titles like:

Charlie Gets Molested
Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom
Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person
Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender
Charlie Goes America all over Everybody's Ass

The show is on FX, on Thursday nights, at 10PM. They typically show a new episode and than a repeat. Charlie Goes America all over Everybody's Ass is the repeat they're showing this week at 10:30PM.

Zod

I agree, the show is outstanding.

Was beginning to enjoy it during it's first run before it vent off air. I vasn't really aware it came back until the g/f informed me.

Definitely up there along side Seinfeld and Arrested Development.