It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

J.DavisNJ

\m/
Nov 8, 2005
NJ, U.S.A.
Anyone else love this show? I didn't give it a chance for a while, but I've been hooked for a bit over a year. The new season is shaping up the be pretty awesome!

And yeah, Martin Mendez now looks like Charlie!! Haha

-Joe

i personally hate anything that is from philly lol. mainly because i'm a huge met fan. i boycott philadephia cream cheese, will smith, benjamin franklin, bells, and philly rolls @ sushi bars.

half heartedly of course. though i really do despise their team. however that show has some good moments saw a few episodes then mr.met came to my house and made me turn it off.

I know very little about that show (even people's names), but I enjoyed the episode where that guy and girl were convinced that they had eaten human meat, and their mental stability completely fell apart over the course of the episode because they thought they were cannibals. They spent the whole episode trying to plot how they could get some more human meat, who they could possibly kill, ect. :lol:

I know very little about that show (even people's names), but I enjoyed the episode where that guy and girl were convinced that they had eaten human meat, and their mental stability completely fell apart over the course of the episode because they thought they were cannibals. They spent the whole episode trying to plot how they could get some more human meat, who they could possibly kill, ect. :lol:

Yeah that was Dee and Charlie. Charlie is fucking hilarious!!

The hot plate in the morgue...:lol::lol:

-Joe

though i really do despise their team. however that show has some good moments saw a few episodes then mr.met came to my house and made me turn it off.

Hahahahha, I imagine him just barging through your door, doing one of those silent finger-wagging "don't even think about it" gestures, and then departing :lol:

i personally hate anything that is from philly lol. mainly because i'm a huge met fan. i boycott philadephia cream cheese, will smith, benjamin franklin, bells, and philly rolls @ sushi bars.

half heartedly of course. though i really do despise their team. however that show has some good moments saw a few episodes then mr.met came to my house and made me turn it off.

Hey go fuck yourself!

jk ;)

half heartedly of course