It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Just watched the final 3 eps. The finale was brilliant. The wife heard me laughing at the rape scene and she came in and about went into labor laughing so hard.

Also: new favorite quotation - "Laughs are cheap. I'm going for gasps."

Clearly you guys aren't OGs. The X-Mas episode was great, but that doesn't count. The DENNIS system... definitely a classic (Move in After Completion), but none of that stuff can compare to the first seasons. I mean... come on. The first episodes of the most recent season were boring and it was clear that they were trying way too hard to bring back their old-school antics. Dee definitely ruined it for me.

edit: Birds of War was a great one too

Last nights product placement was a bit heavy (compared to the past which was just the coors bottles)... I sure hope that isn't the standard for the season. Otherwise, decent ep.

Last nights product placement was a bit heavy (compared to the past which was just the coors bottles)... I sure hope that isn't the standard for the season. Otherwise, decent ep.

I don't understand why product placement bothers people so much. It makes it more realistic. It's not like they're being ridiculous with it or something.

Maureen's teeth were epic.

This show is on again?
I havent watched an episode in goat knows how long. It's like I matured or something. *shudders*

the product placement is definitely very strange with this show. remember that one with D&B? way overdone, negative points for that.

This season has started out pretty dismally. I've probably had 2 half assed chuckles squeezed out me thus far. All the gags seem forced and mundanely sophomoric in execution. In the last ep, I was waiting for a shark to swim under the boat. The show is not beyond repair, but it's the most inconsistent program I've seen.