It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Hmmm....I laughed non-stop during the boat episode. Don't agree at all........."because of the implication." Great stuff there.

They kinda ran out of steam.
I mean, what is this? Season 5 or something? There's only such much insanity a small group of writers can come up with.
I have no interest in the show at all anymore anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

Carry on.

The whole Dennis and Dee podcast flopped harder than Vlade Divac. Mac and Dee just recently married and had a kid, I wonder if all their creative juices floweth elsewhere? This last episode was tantamount to being gagged by a dick towel. Ooof

see, what have i been saying this whole time? this season is crap, and the show will officially probably never come back from these flops. the most recent one with the two mothers was decent at best, but the podcast one and the empty pool episode were just awful. seriously, that podcast one was just... wat

and whoever said that season 2 was bad needs to fuck off and die

I turned the last ep off less than half way through and clapped off the night light, what a fucking stinker. I read a rumor that the cast has been working on another show, and that this season has all been penned by fill-in writers. Hmm, it would explain the consistency of turds being thrown our way, but I can't seem to buy that the crew has put the show that brought them to the dance in to the hands of others. But boy, was that last ep putrid. Never cared for any of the mother characters. Though Mac banging Dee's/Dennis' dearly departed milf-o-tronic mama was pretty amusing. In the words of Edith, "Those were the Days." Blah

watched it again last night (for some reason). still not great, my girlfriend thought it was horrible and i'd give it a 5.8/10

The last two episodes have been a return to form.

By the way, Parks & Recreation has recently become one of my favorite comedies. Season 1 is solid. It had it's moments. You could tell there was a lot of promise there. Season 2 is awesome.

I caught one episode of this show once and found it pretty dire, it must have been a recent one. Didn't exactly inspire me to track down the rest.

The last two episodes have been a return to form.

By the way, Parks & Recreation has recently become one of my favorite comedies. Season 1 is solid. It had it's moments. You could tell there was a lot of promise there. Season 2 is awesome.

definitely. "dee gives birth" and "the gang gets lost in the woods" aren't up to par with the older stuff but they still made me laugh (and thats all i care about)

alright... new season is on the air! who watched the premier? as you all know, i thought that season 6 was pretty fucking weak. this new episode was very funny. seems they are taking the comedy into an even darker/more offensive realm. another hilarious note is that Rob Mcelhenney (who plays Mac) deliberately gained like 50lbs for the season! In an interview, he said that you always see shows where the main characters stay in the same physical shape for 10 or 20 years or whatever. so he wanted to be the first character to show the real truth :lol:

48098_story__fatmac2.jpg