It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Anyone see the season opener on Thursday. Just watched it...kinda lame. Hopefully it picks up from here!!

Doubt it, this show has been on a downward spiral over the past couple seasons. They usually go all out for the opener, so if it was dud as you say, things look bleak. Only saving grace on that show is DeVito, the rest have just lost their edge.

You're crazy. Since last season, this show is back kickin faces in with ilarity. This season so far has been outstanding.

Nah, last season was arse. Going to watch what has been released this season tomorrow at work. I now need to be on the clock to follow this program. :loco:

I definitely hope they got their groove back.

I always try to wait till I'm on the clock to do stuff. Like right now for instance

"The Gang Saves The Day" was phenomenal!

That was shot at a liquor store no more than a hundred yards from my door. It was also my least favorite episode of the bunch. With that being said, this show is back in the saddle, Stella watch out your groove has been stolen. "The Gang Broke Dee" was tops for me. Pretty fucked up ending. :tickled:

A true return to form this season. They made a fair amount of strides in regards to recapturing the magic last season, but this year they've nailed it. Dee's also looking pretty shtoopable for once. :dopey: