It's amazing.......

dragonmaiden said:
I've still got at least one or two flyers from Bloodstock '01 & '02!!! Maybe I should keep them for another 10- 20 years as an investmant for retirement! :p

Well i was that bored i did the maths for ya if you wait 10 years the 01 flyer will be worth £11.88 and the 02 flyer will be worth £10.89
and if u wait 20 years you will get £21.78 for 01 and £20.79 for 02 not a bad investment for a flyer u got for nothing. :D

especially when in my case at least i got sent about 12 of the 03 ones when i bout my tickets and a t-shirt... I think ive lost most of them though...

Just had a look and it's up to £11 already.........also just noticed this guy must have better connections than me as IIRC there was someone missing from Edguy at the signings??

There was indeed Mentalee! Mr Sammett was not in attendance! Hmmm......I wonder whether he did indeed get his signature?????? Can't believe there is anyone with better connections than you!! :p

dragonmaiden said:
There was indeed Mentalee! Mr Sammett was not in attendance! Hmmm......I wonder whether he did indeed get his signature?????? Can't believe there is anyone with better connections than you!! :p

We must have all gone to different signings!

I met Mr Sammet and he even signed Paul's Avantasia CD.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Jorn Lande who couldn't make the signing due to his sore throat.

Eagle said:
We must have all gone to different signings!

I met Mr Sammet and he even signed Paul's Avantasia CD.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Jorn Lande who couldn't make the signing due to his sore throat.

Nope....coz my copy of Burning Down The Opera only has 4 signatures! He was definitely not there when we went in...else I would have got him to sign it!!

Tobias Sammet wasn't at the Edguy signing (i whinged to Mentalee about that!), apparently he was having a kip (slacker!!). He did have a wander around the venue later in the day which is how i manged to snag his autograph and some photo's ;)

here is a pic from the signing, no sign of Sammet.

edguy-signing.jpg