It's amazing.......

I wonder how much a signed Special Edition Century Child CD and the Nightwish Digibook are worth then?
Sitting on a goldmine here!

Joe5now said:
I wonder how much a signed Special Edition Century Child CD and the Nightwish Digibook are worth then?
Sitting on a goldmine here!
I GOT THE INLAY BOOK COVER SIGNED AND THE PURPLE VCD WITH CD RE-WRITER PEN, AND ALSO MY MATE GOT MY PROGGY SIGNED COZ HE WASNT MUCH OF A NIGHTWISH FAN, GOT HIS ROCK SOC PASS SIGNED ASWELL... TARJA WAS :OMG: JAW DROPPINGLY GORGEOUS! THE FIRST 4 OR 5 IN MANAGED TO GET 2 THINGS SIGNED, BUT AS THE QUE OUTSIDE GREW THEY MADE IT ONE ITEM ONLY, I WAS THE LUCKY VERY FIRST IN! SORRY TO GLOUT JUST CANT HELP MY SELF, THEY WHERE AMAZING!:headbang:

Also, Managed A Signature Off Mentalee, That Skyrockets The Value Of My Program Alone! Hehe Could Get A Ton For It Just Missed Out On Edguy :( My Mates Where Moaning That They Wanted To See Saracen, So I Gave Into The Moaning As I Thought, Well Never Heard Edguy Before So Probly Not Much A Loss.. Shame Eh, They Blew Me Away Was Ready For Killin K, My Mate! Lol! Next Time They Headline, Erm I Mean Play, Bloodstock;) Ill Get Them Signed

Why Do You Insist On Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter? It Takes Bloody Ages To Type Like This!!!

Anyway, my signature won't add any value to your programme I'm afraid......I forged it!!!