its been a while...

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
..since i spoke to you ugly metal motherfuckers.

sorry i havnt been around.
fortunatly i know you guys wont mind me dropping back in.

in short,the bands been way busy,and my personal life has gone down the toilet,so its been crazy!!

how r you all doin guys?

baldyboy said:
..since i spoke to you ugly metal motherfuckers.

sorry i havnt been around.
fortunatly i know you guys wont mind me dropping back in.

in short,the bands been way busy,and my personal life has gone down the toilet,so its been crazy!!

how r you all doin guys?

Hey buddy!! Whats up?? I have been thinking that we did not see you for quite some time. And just to get things strait; you will be always welcome here. And I am sure I am not the only one feeling that way. :wave:

Here things are going great but when I say that Soundmaster tell me to stay of the beer :lol: !!

Anyway, great to hear from you. Soooo tell us some details! What up with you and the band??

hey hawk!was hoping to see you at wacken this year-we played there btw,was awsome!
things are going well.we've been doing good festivals-download,bloodstock,wacken,were supposed to play europe with staind and sevendust,but has been postponed,are playing some shows with stuck mojo and have loads of other shit going on.

enough about me,did i miss any juicy fights while i've been away,i remember last time i took a break,the swine was going hard at someone,tho not the first time!!!sixx is the man!

baldyboy said:
enough about me,did i miss any juicy fights while i've been away,i remember last time i took a break,the swine was going hard at someone,tho not the first time!!!sixx is the man!

Actually since Hawk took Over as MOD there hasnt been nearly as many battles .... though ... I have had a few :D the old man does a good job of keeping the UMOS streets clean hehehe

baldyboy said:
yep no-mercy.hope the other guys wont mind me spamming a bit here.most of them know the band/have had me force shit on them!!if i remember rightly,me and sixx ended up starting off the whole package thing because we kept sending stuff to greeno.how is the green one,he still around?GREENO????!!!!

bands links are

www.paniccell.com
www.myspace.com/paniccell.

hope you find something you like no-mercy!

PC Spam is always Welcome!!! .... Speaking of which When are you guys gonna stop tourin and Make a new Album? :D

planning to record around the start of the new year i think jd-we'll see tho,we've written plenty of new songs,sounding good too.

glad to hear the hawk is kkeping you on the straight and narrow.i remember some of your spats with jonny2k last year.that guy was a prick.

baldyboy said:
planning to record around the start of the new year i think jd-we'll see tho,we've written plenty of new songs,sounding good too.

glad to hear the hawk is kkeping you on the straight and narrow.i remember some of your spats with jonny2k last year.that guy was a prick.

Thats great News! cant wait to hear the new stuff!!! .... yeah good ol j2k, the Fake Jonny! I got banned cause of that fucker hahaha yeah we dont have incedents like that anymore hahaha ... tho ocasionally I will still go off on Crusades ... the ones who survive go on to be good productive members of the community, the ones who dont ... well... have no sense of humor :D

I can only say thanks to JonnyD for turning me onto you guys! Love what I heard and would luv to see ya in the states. Sounds like you all are doing well gigging and touring! Have fun :wave:

What's up Baldy!!!!!!! Been way toooo long since we've seen your ass around here, missed you man. Glad to see that the band is doing good. Can't wait to hear some new stuff!

thanks greeno,thanks fang,good to see you guys again too.sorry its been a while,thingss have been a little crazy.
kitty,glad you like what we've done.i'm waiting on calls to see if were gonna come and play in the states soon,the guys from american headcharge wanted us to come over there and play with them,just gotta see if that can happen.

WB Baldy, glad to see you still in one piece.
d055.gif

Keep around mate :)