hittin the road

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
sorry i havnt been posting much lately boys,its been a bit chaotic since the album was out.
goin on a short tour round the uk from saturday,just 9 or 10 dates,and i'm guessin i wont be near a pc too often,so i wont post much then either.
hopefully i will get the odd chance to post in,and i'll tell you all about the shitty toilets we play on the tour,and how we got bottled off!!!!should give you all a laugh if nothin else.
old school can be my occasional tour diary if you fellas dont mind.
no need to tell you boys to keep on rockin,you all rock like motherfuckers anyway!!see ya soon. :wave: :worship: :D

Cool. Fill us in about life on the road. Have fun but if you need bail money call JonnyD, because I ain't bailing your drunken ass out! :) Dedicate a song to "my friend Greeno" at one of the shows. :D

Good Luck Baldy and Have a blast lol I know you will and dont listen to greeno and dedicate a song to "My Buddy JonnyD"!!! I mean I am the one elected to Bail your *Pissed* ass out of Jail :) ....... I think we would all be exstatic if you made this you tour journal I know I look forward to it

ok boys,this is probably the only post i'm gonna be able to put on while i'm away,and its gotta be quick!

touring toilets has been lots of fun so far!we've had great reaction from the places we've played,sold lots of albums to new fans and,most importantly,impressed a great bloke called vince who runs something called the bloodstock festival over here in the uk.he's given us th second slot on the main stage on saturday,so we should be playing to around 2000 people-its not till september,but we're really hyped about it,its gonna be great.
hope you boys are havin a good time,talking rock and bull while i'm away!i'm back on monday,and i'll try to catch up on tuesday.
jonnyd,its a shame you dont live over here,we could have done with a roadie to smoke all the drugs and pull the women!
touring-what a life!its cool.
catch up with you boys soon,bye for now.baldyboy

baldyboy said:
ok boys,this is probably the only post i'm gonna be able to put on while i'm away,and its gotta be quick!

touring toilets has been lots of fun so far!we've had great reaction from the places we've played,sold lots of albums to new fans and,most importantly,impressed a great bloke called vince who runs something called the bloodstock festival over here in the uk.he's given us th second slot on the main stage on saturday,so we should be playing to around 2000 people-its not till september,but we're really hyped about it,its gonna be great.
hope you boys are havin a good time,talking rock and bull while i'm away!i'm back on monday,and i'll try to catch up on tuesday.
jonnyd,its a shame you dont live over here,we could have done with a roadie to smoke all the drugs and pull the women!
touring-what a life!its cool.
catch up with you boys soon,bye for now.baldyboy

Baldy! good to hear from ya I'm glad your enjoying the *Life* and its even better to hear that the people like you I knew they would :p ..... hahahaha if I could afford to go ever there for that I would in an instant!!!! we will just have to wait till you guys hit the states!!!! :headbang:

the jobs finished,an it was a great time.the last few gigs were lots of fun,we all enjoyed ourselves-being the frontman meant i had to do lots of the networking,and most importantly,the signing of breasts.damn,i only thought motley crue got to do that-its fuckin cool!!more more.
sorry i've not posted more these last few weeks fellas.hopefully i can get back into the swing of things a bit more now.

baldyboy said:
the jobs finished,an it was a great time.the last few gigs were lots of fun,we all enjoyed ourselves-being the frontman meant i had to do lots of the networking,and most importantly,the signing of breasts.damn,i only thought motley crue got to do that-its fuckin cool!!more more.
sorry i've not posted more these last few weeks fellas.hopefully i can get back into the swing of things a bit more now.

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! How is the cd doing? Any label interest yet?

BTW - Nice to have you back on the board.

baldyboy said:

:) thats great How Many Breasts did you get to sign????? :D