it's been a while............

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
but yes, i am back!!!! lets see......i was gone for such a long time because of 1.-laziness and 2.-being busy with getting ready for high school graduation. Yes!!! I graduated on June 8th. I'm SO glad to be done with that bs!!!! Now I have to get a job. I was really psyched to apply for a job at the Dallas county morgue, but then I read under the job description that you drive bodies around and I don't have my license yet! DAMMNNNNN!!!!!! That would have been so cool. Sooo.....instead I'm just applying for a boring clerical job at the elections office. It pays decently and the hours are good, so I might as well give it a try. So how the hell is everyone? It's hotter than an sonofabitch here today.

Not much has been going on here
-Dragonlord has a band tourney going.
-Trapped's computer conked out, he shows up occasionally.
-MSC shows his face once in a while unfortunately, then get's flamed 'cause he chugs much ass-cock.
-A Iced Earth/Nevermore thread showed up AGAIN!
-Not much on the new album really.
-Warrel hasn't said shit about anything.

It's fucking hotter then hell here too. Damn, don't you love sprinklers on peoples lawn on the way back home? Me too.

Horrible thread!:lol:
And ten years later, all I do is school in some way, shape, or form. Happy high school graduation anniversary to me.

:ill:

*falls and breaks hip*

Yay, Cara!

I was class of '95 so my hip is even more fragile than yours. My first high school (the one I liked and had friends at) was 20 years ago now. Not sure I have accomplished anything in the intervening years.

Hooray for being old and fragile! Next year will be 20 years since my brother graduated. I still remember going out to buy a dress for that, and I remember the graduation itself like it was not that long ago. That's some crap.

i always figured i would want to go to my 10 year reunion, but when it came around in 2010 it turned out i didnt actually care what people had been up to, so i didnt go.

Ditto, nealo.

My friends are my friends. I have zero interest in what a bunch of people I was randomly thrown together with in a small town are up to.

Hey Cara, congrats on your graduation and welcome back to the fall.
I hop in occasionally and i hardly post, but it's good to have you back on board.

lol....hello ;)

Definitely not going to my high school reunion. Like others, I don't care what most of those people are up to. And for the ones that do matter, Facebook tells me what they're up to. Our reunion is going to be held at a minor league baseball park....soooooooo uhh, no thanks >_>

but yes, i am back!!!! lets see......i was gone for such a long time because of 1.-laziness and 2.-being busy with getting ready for high school graduation. Yes!!! I graduated on June 8th. I'm SO glad to be done with that bs!!!! Now I have to get a job. I was really psyched to apply for a job at the Dallas county morgue, but then I read under the job description that you drive bodies around and I don't have my license yet! DAMMNNNNN!!!!!! That would have been so cool. Sooo.....instead I'm just applying for a boring clerical job at the elections office. It pays decently and the hours are good, so I might as well give it a try. So how the hell is everyone? It's hotter than an sonofabitch here today.

I thought you were older. So you're probably 18 now...you joined the forum in 2002, when you were 8? I dun understand

1-Doc.jpg