It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

P1200241e.jpg

This little guy is the kitten of a farm cat where my girlfriend lives. He's a shy little critter, but is very cute and is never too far away from his mum.

awww, what a cutie!!

If everyone could please send a good thought to me and Buddy tomorrow, he will be in the hospital getting a rhinoscopy and skull x-rays to see if they can figure out his sinus problems. I'm just petrified. We lost his sister, and my best friend last year, and I need him. I need him to be ok. We had a cancer scare a couple months ago and he beat the odds - when they did the spleen biopsy they found no cancer cells, he just has a weird spleen. I just need him to be ok, he is my special little man, the one who keeps me going. Thanks for your thoughts. Here is my little boy:

Gina

awww, what a cutie!!

If everyone could please send a good thought to me and Buddy tomorrow, he will be in the hospital getting a rhinoscopy and skull x-rays to see if they can figure out his sinus problems. I'm just petrified. We lost his sister, and my best friend last year, and I need him. I need him to be ok. We had a cancer scare a couple months ago and he beat the odds - when they did the spleen biopsy they found no cancer cells, he just has a weird spleen. I just need him to be ok, he is my special little man, the one who keeps me going. Thanks for your thoughts. Here is my little boy:

Gina

Big hugz and rottie well-wishes from the furnamic duo, their hell kitty, and I, Gina!

Thank you all so very much. We'll be going in early in the a.m. *deep breath* I can't let him eat any more food, and I gotta try to get some sleep. I'll report back soon! It's just gotta be ++++++++

Gina

I'm not a religious person, but I'm really starting to believe in the power of energy/prayer/light, etc. Buddy's procedures went fine, all good news. Then I'm ready to bring him home and they tell me there is a problem. He's not coming out of the anesthetic ok. He might be blind. I'm in shock. I've been sitting with him until they kicked me out and told me I needed to eat, some sleep, and find someone to be with me so I'm not alone. I thought band practice would be too loud so Eric answered and he's on his way over. I cannot lose my Buddy. And he needs to see with his beautiful beautiful eyes. I don't know how this could be happening... It can't be. he has to be fine. He's just slow coming out of it and his sight will come back, it just has to.

So please, anything you can send to Buddy right now. I'm going to try to stay there all night if I can.

thank you friends

gina :cry: it's so hard to be "positive" when you wanna fall to your knees and bawl. I don't know how the hell I drove home...

oh damn, Gina. i hope Buddy's okay. i couldn't imagine what i'd do if i heard that something like that would happen to either of my kitties. i hope Buddy will be alright *sends you and Buddy hope and well-wishes from Lilly, Taupe, and me*

he seemed ok the last I saw him. He even seemed like he could see, but now the doctor needs to "talk wtih me" again. And they have the IV back in. I'm petrified and having a really hard time holding it together.

thanks for your continued thoughts
Gina

I am so sorry about Buddy, I'll be thinking of him and you two today, I hope everything turns out alright. It's horrible to feel so helpless when you don't know exactly what's going on with your pet :( best of wishes to you and Buddy. ::hugs::

I'm not a religious person, but I'm really starting to believe in the power of energy/prayer/light, etc. Buddy's procedures went fine, all good news. Then I'm ready to bring him home and they tell me there is a problem. He's not coming out of the anesthetic ok. He might be blind. I'm in shock. I've been sitting with him until they kicked me out and told me I needed to eat, some sleep, and find someone to be with me so I'm not alone. I thought band practice would be too loud so Eric answered and he's on his way over. I cannot lose my Buddy. And he needs to see with his beautiful beautiful eyes. I don't know how this could be happening... It can't be. he has to be fine. He's just slow coming out of it and his sight will come back, it just has to.

So please, anything you can send to Buddy right now. I'm going to try to stay there all night if I can.

thank you friends

gina :cry: it's so hard to be "positive" when you wanna fall to your knees and bawl. I don't know how the hell I drove home...

*hugs and hopes buddy is okay*