It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

Awww, Sammeh....The last few weeks have been hell for us pet owners, huh?
:(

Maybe this will cheer you up a little
000ahdwd.jpg

Karen.....I has a stik!

Thanks to those of you who sent energy our way this past week. Buddy is home now. He's sleeping, purring, eating, peeing, you know, back to normal. They did say "rescusitate" in the paperwork, which freaks me out. I can't believe how close I was to losing my dear boy. I know I'm supposed to be a very happy person right now, and I am, but I'm still pretty shell-shocked. He's an awesome boy, and I'm so grateful he wanted to stay with me!

***hugs***
Gina
and Buddy--
DSC02316.jpg

Aww yay! I am SO happy that he's back to normal now :) I am sick, and having a pretty crappy Monday but this cheered me up so much. Don't worry, just try to appreciate him being healthy and you'll feel better :) good luck to you and Buddy's good health.

Thank you so much, I should be doing the Snoopy dance, but I'm awfully "shell-shocked" about this whole thing. I'm really glad this nightmare is over. And pet-people - be careful of ketamine based anesthetic. We have to go in for one last blood test this afternoon to make sure on of his levels has risen since saturday. I don't want to take him for another car ride!!

Whhhaaaaaaatttt?????????????
buddy.jpg

Thank you so much, I should be doing the Snoopy dance, but I'm awfully "shell-shocked" about this whole thing. I'm really glad this nightmare is over. And pet-people - be careful of ketamine based anesthetic. We have to go in for one last blood test this afternoon to make sure on of his levels has risen since saturday. I don't want to take him for another car ride!!

Whhhaaaaaaatttt?????????????
buddy.jpg

That's an evil kitty look if ever I've seen one. But he's a cutie, for sure. Glad to hear he's doing better.