It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

275954504_l.jpg

Awesome kitty static I like how it's white on the bottem.

This is the only recent pic I have of my cat, Oden. Affectionatly known as Oden Ratslayer, Lord of the Seven Towers

OdenRatslayer.jpg

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it. Poor Shrike look a like is gonna be foodz. :cry:

and yep, Clancy has died. :cry: I bought a little marker fa few days ago for the spot where we buried her. It's been two weeks but it's still weird. I guess it will be that way for a while.

Funny enough, there was a black and white cat that was abandoned at our clinic (I work for a 24 hour emergency animal clinic) and one of my coworkers took him home and gives him a lot of TLC. His name is "Clancy", too but he's not that nice sometimes. My condolences to you for your loss, little lady. 16 is a long and full life for a cat.

some awfully beautiful kitties up there! Buddy's is being persnicKITTY about his food right now, but he's doing well. I don't think he's diggin' the new look though:
buddy.jpg

poor little man. He's shaved all over his tummy and his neck, and of course, his arms... I tell him he looks like a lion :)

Gina

some awfully beautiful kitties up there! Buddy's is being persnicKITTY about his food right now, but he's doing well. I don't think he's diggin' the new look though:
buddy.jpg

poor little man. He's shaved all over his tummy and his neck, and of course, his arms... I tell him he looks like a lion :)

Gina
Yes! Yes! A most fearsome and deadly lion! All bow, quivering, before King (of the Jungle) Buddy! :D

Glad he's OK enough to be put out, Gina!