It's done....

I can't even begin to guess who the exclusive apprearance band would be (Conception?), but I'm SO friggen excited. Each year to me, Progpower somehow gets more and more exciting. I'm looking forward to march 1st!!

I'm guessing it's Edguy that's back from PPIII. They had the place goin crazy, plus their new album's coming out soon. PoS on the other hand, as much as I want to see them again, and was hoping they'd be here this year, I'm guessing not. They were great live, but the crowd was ridiculously quiet during them. I don't expect screaming and stuff while they're playing, but it sounded like a handful of people even clapped/cheered between each song.

Harvester said:
*Five of the acts will be making their U.S. debut. Eight of the acts have never toured the States.
OK is this a trick statement? How can 5 of the acts be making their US debut while 8 of the acts have never toured the states? Unless...3 of these acts have members that at one point or another have played in the states. :) Or maybe....ah never mind, thanks for the mind fuck Glenn!!!! ;) Cheers!

Demonspell said:
I'm guessing the returning act will be Pain of Salvation.
That would be my guess too and it would be awesome to see them since I never made it out to PP III. I'm hoping that one of the acts is Dead Soul Tribe (Psychotic Waltz anyone?) and perhaps a Conception reunion which would rock!!! As for the other bands, it would be sweet to see Adagio play PP and if Glenn goes with an oddball band, hoping something with a female vocalist like Amaran or The Gathering would make me very happy! :) Oh yeah, any way to get that awesome band out of Russia, Mechanical Poet to play? :) Cheers

I have my reasons to believe that Angra is the returning band... I am not saying anything else because I am not 100% sure... :)

Although Glenn stated a couple months ago that Conception was not willing to play live in 2004, It would be awesome if they were... Maybe Glenn was just bluffing, you know.. ;)

warmwetos said:
OK is this a trick statement? How can 5 of the acts be making their US debut while 8 of the acts have never toured the states? Unless...3 of these acts have members that at one point or another have played in the states. :) Or maybe....ah never mind, thanks for the mind fuck Glenn!!!! ;) Cheers!
3 of the bands are bands that have played in the US but not toured...
Kamelot is a good example...:)

I believe that either Edguy or Gamma Ray will be the returning band from PPIII.

I also am hoping to see Sonata Arctica, Brainstorm, Tad Morose, Kamelot and Rhapsody on the bill.

My dream for the headliner is impossible but its just a dream so HELLOWEEN - Michael Kiske, Kai Hansen, Michael Weikath, Markus, and Uli. Can you fucking imagine.

I am guessing that the One Time WorldWide Headliner is Shadow Gallery. I believe I read somewhere that they have never played live/toured anywhere.
Can someone back me up on this? It would be a great pleasure to see them. Oh, and the return PP3 group must be THRESHOLD!!!
Cindy

Demons & Wizards...hmm...good guess as well...

Also...Shadow Gallery...man...what a dream that would be...

I was also thinking it was Shadow Gallery, but they're from the US, and I wasn't sure if they were big enough to piss off some Europeans. heh . Would certainly be cool though. I could see it taking a while to convince them TO play live too.

Last years progpower was my first and it happened to be the best trip Ive ever taken. I know there is no way I can be disappointed this year especially reading the teasers. I can't wait to find out the whole roster.