It's never too early for metal

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
It's kind of interesting listening to skyfire at 6:00 in the morning. its a good cd, at any time of day. :D

Also, a question. Does anybody else's cd booklet have the song lyrics out of order? I'm not complaining, I just thought that was rather odd.

btw jonas...tell them peoples to turn you up in the next albulm! I really want to be able to hear the bass well. :)

I emailed you back the address. Everything should be yay, tell me if there's any problems.

It's a very booyah cd, the booklet and the cd are very cool looking. And the vocals are preeeeeetty hard to decipher without the booklet, hehe.

Can't you see, actually :) By God Forsaken is one of my favorite songs. They should have it on the poll on the main site. :eek:

yeh. the other day i put it on when i went to sleep and looped it. so i would wake up in the middle of the night and hear about 4 seconds of skyfire before id fall asleep again. usually i listen to some vinnie moore or techno or somthing, but somtimes i put on metal too.
-neal

Originally posted by Gadlor
It's kind of interesting listening to skyfire at 6:00 in the morning. its a good cd, at any time of day. :D

Also, a question. Does anybody else's cd booklet have the song lyrics out of order? I'm not complaining, I just thought that was rather odd.

btw jonas...tell them peoples to turn you up in the next albulm! I really want to be able to hear the bass well. :)

There is NOTHING good about 6 in the morning!

Unless of course you're having sex to END the night before. :D :headbang: :D

I think metal and Skyfire are good to every hour of the day.... I like to listen to some metal album when I go out to walk, it gives the right rhythm for my pace :p

Hey thats a good idea Mother North, I think Ill try it right now. I live near the woods so walking in my neighborhood can be pretty "relaxing." Now to decide what CD to come along with me.......I suppose it will be Swamplord by Kalmah.

Originally posted by IcedEarth556
Hey thats a good idea Mother North, I think Ill try it right now. I live near the woods so walking in my neighborhood can be pretty "relaxing." Now to decide what CD to come along with me.......I suppose it will be Swamplord by Kalmah.

Did you like my suggestion???? Make me know about it!

I will let you know about my walk(Im not sure if thats what you meant but Ill tell you anyway!) OK, I was walking through the woods at night and it was pretty dark. It was going very well until the CD got to Hades and I heard some sort of bark thing. I stopped where I was standing to see if I could hear it again. I heard it a few more times and then a deer ran across the path about ten feet in front of me(I never knew deer bark). And then a few baby deer followed. Although I know deer are harmless I was startled when it came running out. I think I am gonna do this more often. You can tell Im bored and thats how I let you know about it!

:lol: , I like dogs but they can be annoying sometimes. Theres this huge dog in my neighborhood that can run really fast. So when I ride my bike, it chases me and starts to chew on my shoes. I have to end up getting off my bike and walking it back to my house. If I were to get back on and ride, the damn dog would start biting my shoes again.
I quess the deer was grunting and not barking but it still sounds crazy.

Cool story Iced Earth..... Here on the hills that surrounds my city there are deers but I've never see one of them, I'm jealous about your experience as you see a baby deer too.....:eek: