It's Official: Hell hath frozen over

Yay! ***scrambles to delete other reunion thread***

Damn, couldn't delete it.

As for the concert, sure as hell going to make people watch now. There had better be a DVD (and soon, seeing as how the Live Aid DVD just came out in 2004, a full 19 years after the show).

The Dude said:
Bass Player joins Pink Floyd?
I'm confused. :confused:

:lol:

Yes the devision bell is much better than the final cut, Roger had gone a little crazy by then.

The Roger is floyd debate is ghey, there are people who still think Syd was floyd. He started the band, came up with the name, wrote the songs that got them recognition and a record deal. So when he left you could argue the floyd name should not have been used after 1968.

In fairness i'm pretty sure that all the members contibuted to the music on dsotm and roger water's wrote the lyrics. Gilmour just sang them!

wysey said:
In fairness i'm pretty sure that all the members contibuted to the music on dsotm and roger water's wrote the lyrics. Gilmour just sang them!

What are you talking about. Waters was the main Pink Floyd vocalist.

The Division Bell has some nice songs in it. I don't argue about that. But they had to enlist a team of songwriters to make it!

And about Syd Barrett. It's true thathe was a very important figure in the early years. However the albums that gave PF the status they have (dsotm, wywh, animals, the wall) were for a large part Rogers efforts.