its the archenar thread!

Argh don't remind me of that. I was seriously fucked up at that moment. When I look back at those times I can't blame some people for laughing at me or reacting in a negative way on it, they were right. A few months ago I've been in a similar situation but I was smart enough then not to visit the forum, I've learned from my mistakes. In my case it's best not to talk to anyone then cos I fuck everything up real bad :) At this moment nothing can touch me anymore (not talking about the e-world but the real world) so I don't think anything similar would ever happen again.
Anyway, I wished you all forgot about that o_O

hmmmm interesting thread.

i've never seen bambi talk shit or fuck up in a discussion (only once when we were talking about WWII this summer haha)...so this thread makes me think. it's definitely not pointless, though. he DOES have a point.

achernar, mate, i wasnt here when all that unpleasant (thats the politically right way to say it, i guess) stuff happened on the anathema board, so i cant speak for sure about anything. but it is obvious that you have attracted some negative attention on you, dont you think?

now, me, i wouldnt care if you posted a pic of your arse pimple and talk about how nice it is, but it seems some people get pissed by the things you do / say. and as you admitted, your coming back was quite stupid. and why the hell did you feel the need to "leave" an internet forum people gather to chat and have fun at. and your justification of why you came back (the post you made on the previous page) is even more stupid. here:

"a)I said I regretted the way I made that announcement.
b)this is not the Anathema forum, I said I'd quit the Anathema forum, not this one, even though this one's actually the same by now.
c)I will also be on the reborn anathema forum cuz I believe a) gives me the right to do that."

lol come on, give yourself a break. this was a really funny attempt.

anyways, please dont think im bashing you or anything. i like you and you are a fun and cool person to talk to. i just tried to tell you my opinion about why such a thread was opened in the first place.

cheers

Don Corleone said:
achernar, mate, i wasnt here when all that unpleasant (thats the politically right way to say it, i guess) stuff happened on the anathema board, so i cant speak for sure about anything. but it is obvious that you have attracted some negative attention on you, dont you think?
You were not here right? Now tell me. How would you react if a fake pic of your girlfriend, naked and a guy eating her feces right from the origin would show up in 7 or 8 threads at the same time? Not to mention a guy and his clones bashing every single post I made. I suppose you'd do nothing but laugh rightey? I'm not saying you haven't got a right for an opinion mate, I know you around ever since the time I was in the Opeth forum a long long time ago. But please check out the facts first ok? I was pissed-off mate. That's why I said I'd leave. Some will like the fact that I'm back, some won't. I won't change my attitude towards the forum though. Peace.

@crack:Well, apparently someone got pissed off because I have posted pics of my country as well as two pics which happened to have me included (Note: in the PICS(!) thread) as well as my mother's pic in the "Post your Mom & Dad's picture" thread and the fact that I am back, even though I exposed all the reasons why I did it. I don't think i'll ever get it but everyone's entitled to an opinion so cheers.

Achernar said:
You were not here right? Now tell me. How would you react if a fake pic of your girlfriend, naked and a guy eating her feces right from the origin would show up in 7 or 8 threads at the same time? Not to mention a guy and his clones bashing every single post I made. I suppose you'd do nothing but laugh rightey? I'm not saying you haven't got a right for an opinion mate, I know you around ever since the time I was in the Opeth forum a long long time ago. But please check out the facts first ok? I was pissed-off mate. That's why I said I'd leave. Some will like the fact that I'm back, some won't. I won't change my attitude towards the forum though. Peace.

you are missing the point, achernar. NOBODY would alter any pics of my girlfriend on these boards, because i havent annoyed anyone that would do that. it is evident that you did attract some antipathy from a few people (people that would such a twisted thing) so thats why they did that. im definitely NOT defending their childish and sick behavior, but it is not me or anyone else but only you that brought things to that point. you were asking why even this thread was started in the first place: well, quoting sophia's sig, (some) people dont really like you. and im sure you know it by now. now it's up to you to either be yourself and go on being that way or change your ways. i'd of course suggest and expect from you the first one, but hey there will always be some people who cant cope with that, eh?

and why did you post a picture of your girlfriend in the first place? was there a thread about it or something?

Achernar said:
@crack:Well, apparently someone got pissed off because I have posted pics of my country as well as two pics which happened to have me included (Note: in the PICS(!) thread) as well as my mother's pic in the "Post your Mom & Dad's picture" thread and the fact that I am back, even though I exposed all the reasons why I did it. I don't think i'll ever get it but everyone's entitled to an opinion so cheers.

oh so, it was a thread about pictures, eh? got it.

but like i said, whoever posted those sick pics did it because they found you annoying.

and who posted those pics anyway? tell me.

Don Corleone said:
you are missing the point, achernar. NOBODY would alter any pics of my girlfriend on these boards, because i havent annoyed anyone that would do that.
Have I?

Don Corleone said:
and why did you post a picture of your girlfriend in the first place? was there a thread about it or something?
Am I the only one posting off-topic stuff around here? guess not.

Don Corleone said:
it is evident that you did attract some antipathy from a few people
Did you mean one guy and his clones? OK, maybe one or two of his friends too.

Nothing more I want to say about this subject really...

Achernar said:

come on. you cant be seriously asking this question. if not, then why would anyone post those shitty pics, eh? i cant believe you are asking this. i'd like to think it's rhetorical, but then again it doesnt make sense in that way.

Am I the only one posting off-topic stuff around here? guess not.

of course not. but im curious, where did you post a pic of your girlfriend? not everyone goes around posting pics of their gfs all around. but this isnt that important really. unfortunately you gave them material to alter.

Did you mean one guy and his clones? OK, maybe one or two of his friends too.

who was it?

Don Corleone said:
come on. you cant be seriously asking this question. if not, then why would anyone post those shitty pics, eh?
Because they didn't like the fact that I seemed to like myself?

Don Corleone said:
of course not. but im curious, where did you post a pic of your girlfriend? not everyone goes around posting pics of their gfs all around.
I don't remember the thread in question really, somebody mentioned love and i posted it, that's the only thing I do remember. But isn't it quite disturbing not feeling comfortable with posting anything you'd like?

Don Corleone said:
who was it?
It wasn't Bambi. Haven't you noticed someone is long gone?

Well, anyway, I prefer to assume that you'd like to know why all this shitty matter started but, is there a reason why you're questioning me this way?

As far as I/we know it wasn't him (the one missing) either, really. Not the pics anyway.

I don't exactly think people mind you liking yourself, just the fact that you were on about it all the time at any chance. I thought it was a bit much too, though I would never make that big of a deal out of it. And those shitty pics were way uncalled for, but actually it doesn't make much sense for you to take personal offense, it was disgusting, but meaningless.

If it wasn't him, the person who did it is missing anyway. Do you remember any nice post he's done? Neither do I. I admit maybe I have posted too many pics of me and stuff related to me but I felt like it at that time. Isn't it ok to like yourself if you respect other people? Or do you remember me saying "he" or "she" was ugly or bad looking?

well, it's all about different opinions on the same subject so let's just forget that stuff FFS! I'm fucking tired of going over it again and again.