its the return of the Ask-It Basket!

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
that's right. here at the dept. of ed they have the ask-it basket where we can put questions we might be "too embarassed" to ask in class. so what should i ask it?

When will people stop asking me what the name kayo dot means and why we changed the band name?

Why does the new Harry Potter book contain the phrase "Ron ejaculated loudly"?

to: Greg Massi

Dear Massi-Dot,

In answer to your question on 06/25-03, Ms. G. does not have a boyfriend. The applicable term is "fiancee."

xoxoxo
-k-

We could all hunt for this fellow and arrange and ... accident for him... then at the end all get shipped off to an island Battle Royale style and fight it out with each other.. winner gets her.

amazing.

although i think a game show format would be more entertaining- reality shows are so incredibly annoying. and i think Ms. G could have the power to trump all the contestants if she wanted to- no sense in creating another loveless marriage in this world of crap. not that true love can't come out of a game show...

I'll give you that good sir. Japanese gameshows are pretty crazy... Im sure there is a similar one over there that we could all participate in.

I live in Madison... it is quite close to the resevior(which is actually in Ridgeland) ... Im not sure where Brandon is.. seeing as how I just moved down here.. but there is a notorious bar called The Dock, which is within walking distance from my house that seems to be how people identify the area. I go to Millsaps College as well... if you know where that is.