It's the.... UNBAN ERIK PETITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well, if mere mention of the word "my pals" earns a ban, shouldn't being a "my pals" earn severe penalties above and beyond a ban? (report to local klan member, ACLU, a public lynching, etc.)

The more bannings of black metal fans the better. No one is going to back me so it does not matter. Can't blame the mod for banning Erik and GoD. This is a metal forum not a nerd convention too. The big problem is Close Mindness towards music which gets redundant. I'm sure someone is going to call me an idiot, whatever

The mod should not have banned him for calling a user with no merit the N word but because of his consistant negative outlook. I slip once in awile with users but I refuse to believe i'm that bad, that much of an idiot.

Blackmetaltyrant should have been banned also.

I didn't ban Erik (UM screen name)? Unless Erik is the name of someone else who got banned?

EDIT: I just checked the logs as well, Erik isn't banned (UM csreen name Erik anyways).

The Greys said:
The more bannings of black metal fans the better. No one is going to back me so it does not matter. Can't blame the mod for banning Erik and GoD. This is a metal forum not a nerd convention too. The big problem is Close Mindness towards music which gets redundant. I'm sure someone is going to call me an idiot, whatever

The mod should not have banned him for calling a user with no merit the N word but because of his consistant negative outlook. I slip once in awile with users but I refuse to believe i'm that bad, that much of an idiot.

Blackmetaltyrant should have been banned also.

You're never making sense..."The more bannings of black metal fans the better"
and then you say "The big problem is Close Mindness towards music". Wow...can I say double standards?

Pissing Deron off for fun would be the childiest (that word does exist right?) attitude ever.

I sign for unbanning Erik, but if he's not even banned, then we're dumb.

Keep GoD banned though.

Slipknot are tr00 said:
Can Deron put a Kabosh on papa josh? His stupidity is much worse than any little N word. Do you actually think that my sn is legit you twit? Nevertheless, you double digit I.Q weilding simpleton of the night... When will you quit your incensive whining? I can understand your passion for poultry smothered in a delicious maple brown solution. But that doesn't mean you have to do the one man march of nickles out here on this forum. You're just pissed that Erik was a part of booting your Jamoroquai loving ass. Quit whining about RC updates aswell you fucking noodle. Your taste in music is much more akin to what you would find in blender anyhow.

:loco: Glad to see my keystrokes get under your skin. Now clean your pussy it smells of cheese and sweaty ass juice.

And i don't listen to Jamiroquai, get your facts straight. I'm glad my tastes are of the blender variety, taste good too.

Oh well, RC has become irrelevant as a zine anyway, the forum is good for a funny read when you wanna see a bunch of fools call each other "my pals" and talk about how drunnkijgio they are and teh, blah, blah, blah.....

But where are all of these great motivating projects they were gonna do that I was holding them back from completing? :tickled:

Oh well, MSRCAST is on its way. Time to forget about the past and bring back the real.

I'm hoping one day you get bored, and just leave this fucking place. Surely pissing in our oatmeal day in and day out will eventually run its course. Nobody likes you, not because of your charcoal tinted skin. But because you have the mental acumen of a sea urchin. Have some compassion, and just leave us be, to stew in our own bigotry.

In such a liberal forum, as this one clearly is, censoring anything here would be contradictory.

I don't even think the word "my pals" is the problem. The problem is that BMT is the only black person on this forum, and he has is feelings hurt because no one is accepting him. And as many have already pointed out in various posts, it's not his race that's the problem, it's his nagging, insistence upon being right, and immature reactions that have given him issues here.

10293847 said:
In such a liberal forum, as this one clearly is, censoring anything here would be contradictory.

Kind of like a 'liberal' Christian running a metal forum then banning key members of the forum for racism

actually our points are basically the same I just wanted to throw that one out there

deron more like deronoob

Status
Not open for further replies.