Unban Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not banning phenom... or flying v guy. and the more you people bitch about gonzo, the less likely i will be to unban him. i charge you this: 1 week with no mention of gonzo being banned, or petitions to unban him, or shit like that, and you can have him back. But if i see shit like that, in passing, the week starts over, and i expose the person responsible for the week starting over. MSN Pleadings included.

i'm not banning phenom... or flying v guy. and the more you people bitch about gonzo, the less likely i will be to unban him. i charge you this: 1 week with no mention of gonzo being banned, or petitions to unban him, or shit like that, and you can have him back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fail. You are convinced but you won't show.

And try not to triple post, you are not Heartless_Name, only him can do what he wants here.

LOL, make that an avatar for me.

bob20the20angry20flowerbo2.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Bob does a fine job as mod? :lol: Besides Deron of course...

By the way, this thread deserves one of these...

shitthread.gif

i'm not banning phenom... or flying v guy. and the more you people bitch about gonzo, the less likely i will be to unban him. i charge you this: 1 week with no mention of gonzo being banned, or petitions to unban him, or shit like that, and you can have him back. But if i see shit like that, in passing, the week starts over, and i expose the person responsible for the week starting over. MSN Pleadings included.

please get gonzo back :mad:

Tell Gonzo not to ask you then.. oh damn i almost forgot you ignore him anyways :p

I shut up! I promise. Peace!:lol::cool:

Also....I shat bricks! :lol:...and I can't believe i was this mean yesterday...
I hate to say this but...thank you :lol:

NOW PLEASE!

LETS JUST SHUT UP A WEEK ABOUT GONZO AND SEE IF BOB DOES UNBAN HIM. IT WILL PROVE HE PRACTICES WHAT HE PREACHES AND WE WILL HAVE GONZO BACK, OR ELSEWHERE IT WILL GIVE THE ANTI-MOD SQUAD REASON TO COMPLAIN.

ARE WE ABLE TO DO THAT?

BTW, the caps lock was indeed necessary.

I rebel against everything...even my own shadow :( :lol:

“To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt.”

-Mikhail Bakunin

i litery grow up to be Anarchist :p

Status
Not open for further replies.