It's time to..

Awesome news! All you guys need is a steady bass player and Theocracy will be complete! Rock on!

Gosh, if only I lived in Athens...close to it, I would consider trying out as the bassist. Too bad....

I will definitely keep the band in my prayers as things seem to be progressing well. All I have to say is if adding a drummer and a guitarist added as much as it did, imagine what a bassist and another guitarist could do. I am looking forward to seeing you guys live some time.

Excellent news

Can't wait for the next album XD

yeah, i too would like to try out as the bass player, but.......reynosa(mexico) its a little far from athens XD

i'm sure Theocracy will find the right bassist soon, lest's pray for that

Even I wouldn't mind trying out for bass player (with my staggering two weeks experience) but Switzerland is a mile or two too far from Athens :p

What a pleasant surprise! I knew about the bassist hunt, but I had no idea this was in the works! What an excellent development.

Welcome aboard, Val!

I am very excited for Val and for Theocracy!
I cannot wait to see how Theocracy will write with Val, it is bound to be great!

Count me in on buying the next CD, hahaha.

:kickass:

Which is a definate plus, if you ask me. Theocracy's music is brilliant, but it lacks a few good solos. :headbang:

I agree, I even wouldn't mind some tacks without singing. I've been into Shadow Gallery lately , and they seem to do that a lot to set the mood for what song will come next. Anyway, it seems like Theocracy has moved more from the power to progressive genre , in my opinion atleast.