It's up!!!

believe it or not, the web is just 1.7mb... duh? i use dreamweaver for making table... i'm so lazy to make table using notepad... about the lesser thing... i'm trying to make people easy to load every pages...except my useless cds colection page...

hahahahaha...same like me...i'm usually prefer dreamweaver than a traditional HTML cord.......but,it is hard to link it (by using dreamweaver)into the internet.......you have to add something in its code so that your website will appear.....how you do it??

i don't really understand your question clearly... if you saying about hosting a website... uploading? dunno... could you clear it up... i mean your question?

ooo.....you are confusing my question...maybe it is more easier if i'm speaking in malay....

macam nih,kalau nak link dia kat internet(ala...nak register website kat internet....) dari hasil kod HTML lama (yang main taip jer tuh..)memang senanglah,tapi msalahnya,kalau hasil website kita tuh dihasilkan melalui dreamweaver,kita terpaksa tambah sesuatu dalam kod HTML tuh.....sebab kalau kita dah link kat internet,loading dia lambat,mungkin tak terdisplayed...itulah masalahnya.....aku suka nak pakai dreamweaver ngan flash sebab mudah dan hasil dia amatlah sempurna sesempurnanya!!

hmm... hang kalau nak upload kat internet kena register kat web host eg: tripod, geocities & bla, bla, bla... any software you use is the same. sama aje output nye. macam aku pakai tripod. so aku just upload file aku ke host nye. aku pakai juge dreamweaver & i see no problem putting up in the internet.

biase nye kalau dah register dgn any web host, gi kat file manager & upload file hang dari situ. and remember, always name your first page index.html. also when linking any other webpage of your, make sure all of them have the same extension name like: html, htm, xhtml and other shit like that. the index.html is required in order your webpage can be browse when you upload it to a web host. any more question, just ask. i free to help.

- red_beef